WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

That ending was a whole gallon of weak sauce.

LOL! The crowd at the end was....
indifferent.gif

So what do they do with The Miz? Another program with Orton?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Yeah, that was a terrible show. The Taker-HHH match had good spots but the ending was wack and it was a very slow-paced match throughout. The final match was not good, I expected the Rock interference to set up Rock-Cena at Summerslam. Wish maybe Alberto del Rio had won the title. It was just generally a very un-exciting show.

this... all of it...exactly.. really thought Del Rio was gonna win... 

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Yeah, that was a terrible show. The Taker-HHH match had good spots but the ending was wack and it was a very slow-paced match throughout. The final match was not good, I expected the Rock interference to set up Rock-Cena at Summerslam. Wish maybe Alberto del Rio had won the title. It was just generally a very un-exciting show.

this... all of it...exactly.. really thought Del Rio was gonna win... 

Why were there only two titles defended on the "grandest stage of them all"?
No IC bout, no US bout, no tag titles bout...****, no Divas/Women's bout?
Titles and wins/losses ultimately mean nothing
tired.gif

a few things

eek.gif
@ the pops cody, miz, punk and del rio got
2. why was rey lookin like a ****** captain america?
3. is this the 1st time all titles defended were retained?
4. vince stays making miz look weak
5. taker/hhh wm27 match >>>>>> taker/hbk wm26 match
6. hhh messed up hitting taker in the head with a chair. chait shots to the head have been banned for a while. hhh looked pissed after he did it.
7. orton = cena jr., i cant +%#%$+% stand this guy. hope he gets bed bugs in his hotel tonight.
8. JNSQ went nuts (not lthose nuts, i destroyed those in my NTMania victory) when he saw snooks do those acrobatic moves.
indifferent.gif
at no bryan/sheamus match
10. GHIMS is 18 victories away for tying taker at mania

Originally Posted by amrcangangstr

indifferent.gif

I think the Cena Miz angle will continue to at least the summer.

Also, watching the playback......hearing King and JR makes this show better as well. Got tired of hearing Cole/Striker/ and that other dude.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

For everyone b*******, what did you want to see?
I'm glad we saw the Rock Bottom on Cena, it just didn't appear to be as
eek.gif
as I was expecting. Not the Rock Bottom itself, but how it panned out.

-Having a count-out finish was unnecessary. The Rock could have just came out to Rock Bottom Cena with Chioda turned away.
-Maybe it was the way I was watching it, but the crowd seemed dead not only for the entire match, but even when The Rock came out and did his thing. The crowd actually had an effect on how I liked/disliked the finish, when they shouldn't at all.
-No real reason to bury Miz the way he did. For a split second, I thought he was going to make Chioda count 1-2-3 and he would be the new champ, but that would have been too much.

I agree with your last two points.  It could be the fact that the sound didn't translate in the Georgia Dome, but the crowd was definitely much louder earlier in the night than they were for anything in the main event including when The Rock came out.

Also, completely agree 100% there was no reason for The Rock to lay out The Miz.  They could have done that as a dark match thing after the show went off the air.

a few things

eek.gif
@ the pops cody, miz, punk and del rio got
2. why was rey lookin like a ****** captain america?
3. is this the 1st time all titles defended were retained?
4. vince stays making miz look weak
5. taker/hhh wm27 match >>>>>> taker/hbk wm26 match
6. hhh messed up hitting taker in the head with a chair. chait shots to the head have been banned for a while. hhh looked pissed after he did it.
7. orton = cena jr., i cant +%#%$+% stand this guy. hope he gets bed bugs in his hotel tonight.
8. JNSQ went nuts (not lthose nuts, i destroyed those in my NTMania victory) when he saw snooks do those acrobatic moves.
indifferent.gif
at no bryan/sheamus match
10. GHIMS is 18 victories away for tying taker at mania

Why were there only two titles defended on the "grandest stage of them all"?
No IC bout, no US bout, no tag titles bout...****, no Divas/Women's bout?
Titles and wins/losses ultimately mean nothing
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Worst WrestleMania since WrestleMania 13.

Really? Hostile crowd, Austin vs Hart? Chicago. Maybe u should watch TNA.
laugh.gif

Bret vs. Austin was the exception. The rest of that card was awful.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

For everyone b*******, what did you want to see?
I'm glad we saw the Rock Bottom on Cena, it just didn't appear to be as
eek.gif
as I was expecting. Not the Rock Bottom itself, but how it panned out.

-Having a count-out finish was unnecessary. The Rock could have just came out to Rock Bottom Cena with Chioda turned away.
-Maybe it was the way I was watching it, but the crowd seemed dead not only for the entire match, but even when The Rock came out and did his thing. The crowd actually had an effect on how I liked/disliked the finish, when they shouldn't at all.
-No real reason to bury Miz the way he did. For a split second, I thought he was going to make Chioda count 1-2-3 and he would be the new champ, but that would have been too much.

I agree with your last two points.  It could be the fact that the sound didn't translate in the Georgia Dome, but the crowd was definitely much louder earlier in the night than they were for anything in the main event including when The Rock came out.

Also, completely agree 100% there was no reason for The Rock to lay out The Miz.  They could have done that as a dark match thing after the show went off the air.

indifferent.gif

I think the Cena Miz angle will continue to at least the summer.

Also, watching the playback......hearing King and JR makes this show better as well. Got tired of hearing Cole/Striker/ and that other dude.

indifferent.gif

would u rather him lose and be a  mid carder again?

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Worst WrestleMania since WrestleMania 13.

Really? Hostile crowd, Austin vs Hart? Chicago. Maybe u should watch TNA.
laugh.gif

Bret vs. Austin was the exception. The rest of that card was awful.

indifferent.gif

would u rather him lose and be a  mid carder again?

Sorry this Mania was bad... nothing was accomplished here. No title changes and all major feuds are still going on. Not to mention none of these matches were WM worthy. Taker vs HHH basically carried the show.

LMAO Thank You Rock!!!!! That what you get Red Ranger aka Cena lol. But i also want to thank the Rock for giving me a great laugh!!!! It was so hilarious to see my son face go from this

kids-celebrating.JPG

TO THIS
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sithlordj.jpg

He now says the Rock sucks LMAO!!!!!     

Back
Top Bottom