WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

decent show, maybe im being unrealistic but it could've been better though.

anyhow tomorrows raw shall be interesting to say the least. i'll be flipping back and forth between uconn butler and raw.

decent show, maybe im being unrealistic but it could've been better though.

anyhow tomorrows raw shall be interesting to say the least. i'll be flipping back and forth between uconn butler and raw.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

For everyone b*******, what did you want to see?
I'm glad we saw the Rock Bottom on Cena, it just didn't appear to be as
eek.gif
as I was expecting. Not the Rock Bottom itself, but how it panned out.

-Having a count-out finish was unnecessary. The Rock could have just came out to Rock Bottom Cena with Chioda turned away.
-Maybe it was the way I was watching it, but the crowd seemed dead not only for the entire match, but even when The Rock came out and did his thing. The crowd actually had an effect on how I liked/disliked the finish, when they shouldn't at all.
-No real reason to bury Miz the way he did. For a split second, I thought he was going to make Chioda count 1-2-3 and he would be the new champ, but that would have been too much.

I'm glad we saw the Rock Bottom on Cena, it just didn't appear to be as
eek.gif
as I was expecting. Not the Rock Bottom itself, but how it panned out.

-Having a count-out finish was unnecessary. The Rock could have just came out to Rock Bottom Cena with Chioda turned away.
-Maybe it was the way I was watching it, but the crowd seemed dead not only for the entire match, but even when The Rock came out and did his thing. The crowd actually had an effect on how I liked/disliked the finish, when they shouldn't at all.
-No real reason to bury Miz the way he did. For a split second, I thought he was going to make Chioda count 1-2-3 and he would be the new champ, but that would have been too much.

Edge d Del Rio - Good opener with a surprise finish
Cody Rhodes d Rey Mysterio - Very good match that helped establish Rhodes as a rising star.
Team Big Show d The Corre - Nothing squash match
Randy Orton d CM Punk - Slow, but well laid out match with a good finish. I would have had Punk win, but still a good match
Michael Cole d Jerry Lawler - This was the only letdown of the show for me
The Undertaker d HHH - Awesome match. Amazing what these two did for their condition and age.  Told a great story.
Team Snooki d Team LayCool - Short and sweet.  Provided the needed buffer.
The Miz d John Cena - We all knew it was building toward The Rock's appearance. The Rock certainly made his presence known, laying out Cena.  How often do you see a heel win in the main event at Mania?  Never, so it was a very nice swerve. And fans still went home happy with The Rock dropping the People's Elbow on The Miz.  Sets up The Rock and Cena down the line, and allows for Miz/Cena to continue.

One bad match on the entire show.  I have no idea what most of you are complaining about.

Yeah, that was a terrible show. The Taker-HHH match had good spots but the ending was wack and it was a very slow-paced match throughout. The final match was not good, I expected the Rock interference to set up Rock-Cena at Summerslam. Wish maybe Alberto del Rio had won the title. It was just generally a very un-exciting show.

Damn, GHIMS led me to believe that Sin Cara and Awesome Kong were debuting...what a disappointment.
Spoiler [+]
34zdoqd.gif

Damn, GHIMS led me to believe that Sin Cara and Awesome Kong were debuting...what a disappointment.
Spoiler [+]
34zdoqd.gif

Coming in I only had high hopes for Taker/HHH and the Rock.

HHH/Taker match delivered, for me anyways.
The Rock provided lol's the end wasn't great but I'll take it. I couldn't care less who left as champion or how the match ended.
Cody/Rey was pretty good.

Everything else was pretty much as expected (entertainment wise).

Yeah, that was a terrible show. The Taker-HHH match had good spots but the ending was wack and it was a very slow-paced match throughout. The final match was not good, I expected the Rock interference to set up Rock-Cena at Summerslam. Wish maybe Alberto del Rio had won the title. It was just generally a very un-exciting show.

Coming in I only had high hopes for Taker/HHH and the Rock.

HHH/Taker match delivered, for me anyways.
The Rock provided lol's the end wasn't great but I'll take it. I couldn't care less who left as champion or how the match ended.
Cody/Rey was pretty good.

Everything else was pretty much as expected (entertainment wise).

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Bruhhhhhh...if I paid $55 for this...or if I was in that arena...I would not be able to sleep tonight. All jokes aside I would be furious right now. Then I'd relive the horror when I got my cable bill.

Had a dope stream all night
pimp.gif
This, It was worth the 3.50 for the lag free stream
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I didn't pay a penny. Had 3 streams on deck and mainly used one. It went out about once per match, all I had to do was hit refresh and it was back on immediately. Didn't miss any spots or finishes. 

Will sleep like a baby tonight. 
smokin.gif

paid $65 not too mad about it...Cody won, Taker was a good match, Miz won...just let down by no ADR title win and no American Dragon i was most hyped to see that

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Bruhhhhhh...if I paid $55 for this...or if I was in that arena...I would not be able to sleep tonight. All jokes aside I would be furious right now. Then I'd relive the horror when I got my cable bill.

Had a dope stream all night
pimp.gif
This, It was worth the 3.50 for the lag free stream
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I didn't pay a penny. Had 3 streams on deck and mainly used one. It went out about once per match, all I had to do was hit refresh and it was back on immediately. Didn't miss any spots or finishes. 

Will sleep like a baby tonight. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Brah
laugh.gif
....why are you mad? Dudes can't have opinions on your wrestling huh?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why don't you try to answer the question instead of just making unsubstantiated posts?

that snooki match was the worst imo....but yea. Overall a good WM. Very satisfied in the post attitude era.

that snooki match was the worst imo....but yea. Overall a good WM. Very satisfied in the post attitude era.

paid $65 not too mad about it...Cody won, Taker was a good match, Miz won...just let down by no ADR title win and no American Dragon i was most hyped to see that

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Brah
laugh.gif
....why are you mad? Dudes can't have opinions on your wrestling huh?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why don't you try to answer the question instead of just making unsubstantiated posts?

Back
Top Bottom