WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by Club29

dont think i didnt see that .gif, you goofy bastard.

learn to read.

25z6ogl.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]hate that speeches get cut, i liked when they were in full on the wwe.com site.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]please post when the full speech is up someone. (if i don't find it first.)[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]hate that speeches get cut, i liked when they were in full on the wwe.com site.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]please post when the full speech is up someone. (if i don't find it first.)[/color]

4Whits CLUB with a BELLY TO BELLY. CLUB is outof it! 4W picks him up and hits another BELLY TO BELLY! CLUB tries to get up quickly almostinstinctively  but he is reeling. 4W grabs CLUB and hits the ANGLE SLAM ON THE STEEL STEPS! CLUB is down!!! CLUBis DOWN!!!! 4W goes for the pin…

1…2….3!!!!

Thewinner..

AndSTILL World Heavyweight Champion

4WRESTLING!!!

*CrowdCheers*

4Whits CLUB with a BELLY TO BELLY. CLUB is outof it! 4W picks him up and hits another BELLY TO BELLY! CLUB tries to get up quickly almostinstinctively  but he is reeling. 4W grabs CLUB and hits the ANGLE SLAM ON THE STEEL STEPS! CLUB is down!!! CLUBis DOWN!!!! 4W goes for the pin…

1…2….3!!!!

Thewinner..

AndSTILL World Heavyweight Champion

4WRESTLING!!!

*CrowdCheers*

HBK, HHH, Nash & X-Pac together at the end of the ceremony
pimp.gif
. Damn Hall should of been there, would of made it even better.

Back
Top Bottom