WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Miz is OVVVVVVVVVVVER
pimp.gif

does anyone actually care about Tough Enough? I thought it was really cool back in like 2002 but I have no interest now, no doubt it fails

does anyone actually care about Tough Enough? I thought it was really cool back in like 2002 but I have no interest now, no doubt it fails

Originally Posted by Captain Charisma85

4wrestling wrote:

Cole's heel character is in business for himself.  He doesn't put over the talent, heels or faces (with the exception of maybe The Miz and Del Rio).  He hates on the faces and buries most of the heels.  Bobby Heenan was the greatest heel announcer of all time because he hated every face and loved every heel, helping to get them over.

Cole is much better served as a heel manager.  I really hope he doesn't turn out to be the Raw GM, because the Heel GM gimmick is so played out.
Agreed with you, however, I would give an extreme honorable mention to "heel" Jerry Lawler, he was damn entertaining.

heel king was golden,  the kiss my foot match with bret hart,  him with issac yankem, him beating up bret hart with the crown and sceptor at king of the ring 93,  him pouring coffee on mark henry in 96 when they were hyping him up after the 96 olympics,   him wearing a vinny testaverde ravens jersey in cleveland for summerslam 96 and mocking the salty browns fans right after the browns moved to baltimore and dudes were seriously furious over the move,  him pouring whiskey in jake the snakes mouth after beating him at that same summerslam after the announcers were talking about how jake was working so hard to clean himself up.

Originally Posted by Captain Charisma85

4wrestling wrote:

Cole's heel character is in business for himself.  He doesn't put over the talent, heels or faces (with the exception of maybe The Miz and Del Rio).  He hates on the faces and buries most of the heels.  Bobby Heenan was the greatest heel announcer of all time because he hated every face and loved every heel, helping to get them over.

Cole is much better served as a heel manager.  I really hope he doesn't turn out to be the Raw GM, because the Heel GM gimmick is so played out.
Agreed with you, however, I would give an extreme honorable mention to "heel" Jerry Lawler, he was damn entertaining.

heel king was golden,  the kiss my foot match with bret hart,  him with issac yankem, him beating up bret hart with the crown and sceptor at king of the ring 93,  him pouring coffee on mark henry in 96 when they were hyping him up after the 96 olympics,   him wearing a vinny testaverde ravens jersey in cleveland for summerslam 96 and mocking the salty browns fans right after the browns moved to baltimore and dudes were seriously furious over the move,  him pouring whiskey in jake the snakes mouth after beating him at that same summerslam after the announcers were talking about how jake was working so hard to clean himself up.

idk about yall but I don't think Stone Cold could really "wrestle" that well, he looked extra rusty and didn't sell the moves well.

idk about yall but I don't think Stone Cold could really "wrestle" that well, he looked extra rusty and didn't sell the moves well.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

that thesz press was 1000000000X better than ne thing orton will ever do

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Hahahahahhaah Stone Cold is having fun man.

Does anyone know how WWE plants the beer thrower? Do they just give a 12 pack to a fan in the stands much like the signs?
The timekeeper tosses em'.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Hahahahahhaah Stone Cold is having fun man.

Does anyone know how WWE plants the beer thrower? Do they just give a 12 pack to a fan in the stands much like the signs?
The timekeeper tosses em'.

Well, what do you expect? He hasn't done much wrestling in years. He did better then The Rock though.

Well, what do you expect? He hasn't done much wrestling in years. He did better then The Rock though.

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

Austin will never wrestle another match because of his neck injuries.

Back
Top Bottom