WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Shock of all shocks, Cena comes out with the goofy smile on his face.

Anyone else find it a little unsettling that his Titantron is now a Confederate flag?

Originally Posted by bmkten

Not only did he botch that entrance, I just rewound it, there is trampoline set up for that entrance. 
ohwell.gif

Same thing I saw, I was gonna say it was damn near impressive for him to jump that high even if he did mess up a little but then I saw the trampoline. Either way that was some high jumping 
pimp.gif

Anyone else find it a little unsettling that his Titantron is now a Confederate flag?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

First thing that popped in my mind. Da eff?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Damn Mistico wrestled THAT fast. I turned to the game for 5 mins. What did he do? Who did he wrestle?

he didnt have a match, he came out and beat up Sheamus who was attacking bryan after the bell

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

First thing that popped in my mind. Da eff?

Damn Mistico wrestled THAT fast. I turned to the game for 5 mins. What did he do? Who did he wrestle?

he didnt have a match, he came out and beat up Sheamus who was attacking bryan after the bell

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

grin.gif
Him vs Shemus. What the hell can he do there. Why even sign this dude Vince?

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

grin.gif
Him vs Shemus. What the hell can he do there. Why even sign this dude Vince?

Back
Top Bottom