WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fruity Pebbles chant.

Why does Rock have to come out DRENCHED like he just got done swimming with his shirt on. 
grin.gif

Why does Rock have to come out DRENCHED like he just got done swimming with his shirt on. 
grin.gif

Screw this, I'm talking about Mistico.

First off, please call him Sin CAR-a.  Not, Sin CARE-a.

And when Cole was just calling him CARE-a, PLEASE stop that immediately.

I think it was a good way to debut him.  Yes, his entrance into the ring wasn't the cleanest thing in the world, but he got over good with his high flying.

It'd be cool if he didn't actually wrestle for a few weeks.  He just came down to the ring and stopped a different heel from attacking a face each week.

Screw this, I'm talking about Mistico.

First off, please call him Sin CAR-a.  Not, Sin CARE-a.

And when Cole was just calling him CARE-a, PLEASE stop that immediately.

I think it was a good way to debut him.  Yes, his entrance into the ring wasn't the cleanest thing in the world, but he got over good with his high flying.

It'd be cool if he didn't actually wrestle for a few weeks.  He just came down to the ring and stopped a different heel from attacking a face each week.

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fruity Pebbles chant.

I cannot believe grown men are chanting this
grin.gif

Now The Rock respects John Cena?  I can't take this.  I really can't.

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fruity Pebbles chant.

I cannot believe grown men are chanting this
grin.gif

Now The Rock respects John Cena?  I can't take this.  I really can't.

I'd rather not see John Cena vs. The Rock..

How about John Cena leaves the ring, and instead of him ever wrestling or doing promos the Rock can have a monologue

I'd rather not see John Cena vs. The Rock..

How about John Cena leaves the ring, and instead of him ever wrestling or doing promos the Rock can have a monologue

Back
Top Bottom