WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by NobleKane

so what did kurt angle say on twitter that got people mad?

Pretty much some of the wrestlers used his moves during WM (Randy and Swagger). He said that his Twitter was hacked though. It was really not that big of a deal.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

so what did kurt angle say on twitter that got people mad?

Pretty much some of the wrestlers used his moves during WM (Randy and Swagger). He said that his Twitter was hacked though. It was really not that big of a deal.

NTWT News Update-

-HyperCutter has been officially released. NTWT Officials wish him the best in his future endeavours.
-ElCubanoDel510 is officially the new Divas champion. His reign now sits at 4 days.
-The IC Tournament will commence tomorrow, replacing iMPACT from the thread. Additionally, hombrelobo vs. TennHouse2 will take place.
-hombrelobo will hold the first official "State of the Tag Team Titles address"

NTWT News Update-

-HyperCutter has been officially released. NTWT Officials wish him the best in his future endeavours.
-ElCubanoDel510 is officially the new Divas champion. His reign now sits at 4 days.
-The IC Tournament will commence tomorrow, replacing iMPACT from the thread. Additionally, hombrelobo vs. TennHouse2 will take place.
-hombrelobo will hold the first official "State of the Tag Team Titles address"

hey what time is our match gonna be at i rarely watch impact
laugh.gif
and i wont be home from work till around 7:45

hey what time is our match gonna be at i rarely watch impact
laugh.gif
and i wont be home from work till around 7:45

What's your time zone? And MJ45 I haven't added specific moves, unless you are using a particular "character" in this thread. But if you want shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

What's your time zone? And MJ45 I haven't added specific moves, unless you are using a particular "character" in this thread. But if you want shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

NTWT News Update-

"WHAT IS HYPER SLICER DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE?!?!?"

NTWT News Update-

The Undertaker kicks out after: a dozen chair shots, 3 pedigrees, and a taunting Tombstone.

John Cena gets pinned after a Rock Bottom.

The Undertaker kicks out after: a dozen chair shots, 3 pedigrees, and a taunting Tombstone.

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Don't try to rationalize the effectiveness of finishers.
leg drop from the Big Show = kick out at 1 count
leg drop from Hulk Hogan = consciousness ascending through the astro-plane with visions of Gorilla Monsoon and Owen Hart in Heaven

I'm excited for hombre's Tag Team address...though...if a barbershop window is in the vicinity, I'm driving my default Lincoln out of here.

leg drop from Hulk Hogan = consciousness ascending through the astro-plane with visions of Gorilla Monsoon and Owen Hart in Heaven

I'm excited for hombre's Tag Team address...though...if a barbershop window is in the vicinity, I'm driving my default Lincoln out of here.

Those Tag Titles will look pretty damn nice with my IC title once I whoop whoever's monkey ##% gets it in the tourney.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Poor HyperCutter. He was never able to break into the main event.

Those Tag Titles will look pretty damn nice with my IC title once I whoop whoever's monkey ##% gets it in the tourney.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Poor HyperCutter. He was never able to break into the main event.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Word to JBL's clothesline  vs eveyone elses

Originally Posted by Club29

NTWT News Update-

HyperCutter should come back as the Whiz Cutlass, I decided. He has the potential to be a high spirited, brisk jobber.

Originally Posted by Club29

NTWT News Update-

HyperCutter should come back as the Whiz Cutlass, I decided. He has the potential to be a high spirited, brisk jobber.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Yea...but his is from Hell, though.

Back
Top Bottom