WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

MONDAY NIGHT RATINGS
The 4/4 edition of Raw did a 3.8 rating, with 5,600,000 viewers.  The show did hours of 3.71 and 3.93.
The Hall of Fame Broadcast a 2.36 rating with 3,362,000 viewers.

The premiere of Tough Enough did a 2.51 rating with 3,326,000 viewers.

The 12:09 replay of Tough Enough did  a 0.97 rating with 1,140,000 viewers.

The 1:09 Tough Enough Replay did a 0.56 rating with 515,000 viewers.

That means about 5,000,000 people watched the debut on Monday.  USA and WWE will be ecstatic with that. 

The 4/2 edition of AM Raw did a 0.72 rating, 859,000.

MONDAY NIGHT RATINGS
The 4/4 edition of Raw did a 3.8 rating, with 5,600,000 viewers.  The show did hours of 3.71 and 3.93.
The Hall of Fame Broadcast a 2.36 rating with 3,362,000 viewers.

The premiere of Tough Enough did a 2.51 rating with 3,326,000 viewers.

The 12:09 replay of Tough Enough did  a 0.97 rating with 1,140,000 viewers.

The 1:09 Tough Enough Replay did a 0.56 rating with 515,000 viewers.

That means about 5,000,000 people watched the debut on Monday.  USA and WWE will be ecstatic with that. 

The 4/2 edition of AM Raw did a 0.72 rating, 859,000.

4wrestling wrote:
Tell me how you possibly could not have wanted to kill Cena when after losing the championship match in the main event at the biggest show of the year, he comes out with a giant goofy smile on his face telling jokes. 

Exactly, Austin or Rock as faces when they lost came out salty and mad ticked off cuz they got screwed over by someone when they lost the belt, and wanted their rematch right now. Even the heels like HHH or Orton lost came out acting like they got "screwed" or the face got lucky and wanted to use their rematch clause. The title was a big deal.
But Cena just acts like "eh whatever stuff happens, oh hey kids make sure your parents buy you my new shirt, hat wristband/headband set from the vendors if they haven't done so already. You little Cenation guys and gals watching on tv at home tell your parents they can order yours at www.wweshop.com."

4wrestling wrote:
Tell me how you possibly could not have wanted to kill Cena when after losing the championship match in the main event at the biggest show of the year, he comes out with a giant goofy smile on his face telling jokes. 

Exactly, Austin or Rock as faces when they lost came out salty and mad ticked off cuz they got screwed over by someone when they lost the belt, and wanted their rematch right now. Even the heels like HHH or Orton lost came out acting like they got "screwed" or the face got lucky and wanted to use their rematch clause. The title was a big deal.
But Cena just acts like "eh whatever stuff happens, oh hey kids make sure your parents buy you my new shirt, hat wristband/headband set from the vendors if they haven't done so already. You little Cenation guys and gals watching on tv at home tell your parents they can order yours at www.wweshop.com."

Im thinking of going to raw next week since it is 30 mins from my house. Is anythign worthy expected to happen?

Im thinking of going to raw next week since it is 30 mins from my house. Is anythign worthy expected to happen?

so i watched WM yesterday, and i can never tell what's real and fake (most of the time) with wrestling, i know there are cases where the wrestlers get hurt (while in a match) and still wrestle; with that being said was there serious injury to The Undertaker?
also
indifferent.gif
at the rock and cena match being taken place in wm28...364 days away?!

so i watched WM yesterday, and i can never tell what's real and fake (most of the time) with wrestling, i know there are cases where the wrestlers get hurt (while in a match) and still wrestle; with that being said was there serious injury to The Undertaker?
also
indifferent.gif
at the rock and cena match being taken place in wm28...364 days away?!

^undertaker is 46 yrs old and beat up. he also may have permanent damage to his shoulder because he decided to rest the injury instead of surgery

^undertaker is 46 yrs old and beat up. he also may have permanent damage to his shoulder because he decided to rest the injury instead of surgery

^vince doesn't want christian in the title picture. doesn't see him as a main eventer

^vince doesn't want christian in the title picture. doesn't see him as a main eventer

When I saw that 10-14 cuts rumor I went to their roster list to see who could/would/should be cut.

Curt Hawkins
David Hart Smith
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
JTG
Kaitlyn
Matt Striker
Michael Tarver
Primo
Rosa Mendes
Tamina
Trent Barreta
Tyler Reks
Vladimir Kozlov

I would've put Gail Kim but HOPEFULLY they realize how well she worked with Kong so I think they'll keep her around for a little while. It's either Primo or Chavo and I don't see them getting rid of Chavo. The majority of the guys I listed are probably ones WWE can feel safe letting go and not worry about them going to TNA with the exception of DH Smith, JTG and maybe Reks.

Going through their "official" roster on WWE.com, I see only about 60-65 active in-ring competitors. In contrast, I went to TNAwrestling.com and they have about 50-55 active in-ring competitors. If WWE makes 10-15 cuts and lets say calls up 5-10 more within the next year, it makes their roster pretty close in size to TNA. That's just amazing considering they have more than twice the amount of television air time as TNA.

This leads me to a question that I may have to ask on a few Q&A columns. Why doesn't WWE use indy wrestlers on air for squash matches anymore? We always hear *****ing and moaning about guys being buried, so why don't they use local indy guys to accomplish this? This would make a smaller roster easier to maintain and keep individuals strong as far as storylines go. I'd much rather see a guy like Sheamus bury some nobody in a 2-3min squash match to get him over as a beast/monster/bully/bad guy, than have a 4-5min match with the previous holder of the belt he now holds. That's just something that's been bothering me for the last few years.

Back
Top Bottom