WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Maryse had a late-night, presumably drunken, homophobic insult tweet last night. Will be interesting to see if anything is done. It was since taken down, but I did see it on my timeline.

Maryse had a late-night, presumably drunken, homophobic insult tweet last night. Will be interesting to see if anything is done. It was since taken down, but I did see it on my timeline.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Backstage Heat On John Morrison & Melina, Trish Stratus’ Feelings Hurt
This dude uses his balls less than JNSQ after his match with GHIMS
roll.gif
roll.gif

At least he had a set to begin with. Can't say I'm so sure about you, Deek.

On another note NTWT'er Zack Ryder was seen in Atlanta this past weekend. Here is an exclusive shot of his autograph signing.
Spoiler [+]
foreveralonewoowoowoo.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

On another note NTWT'er Zack Ryder was seen in Atlanta this past weekend. Here is an exclusive shot of his autograph signing.
Spoiler [+]
foreveralonewoowoowoo.jpg

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Is there room on the roster for me folks.I will even do some squash matches

I want to get on the roster too..But I don't do squash matches for nobody..I go 100% each and every time..And if I lose, then atleast I know I put it all on the line and can hold my head high..

Thorrocks has got Barry Horowitz written all over him..
Spoiler [+]

And remember..
Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Is there room on the roster for me folks.I will even do some squash matches

I want to get on the roster too..But I don't do squash matches for nobody..I go 100% each and every time..And if I lose, then atleast I know I put it all on the line and can hold my head high..

Thorrocks has got Barry Horowitz written all over him..
Spoiler [+]

And remember..
Spoiler [+]

Dont get me wrong, I dont mind doing dark matches and paying my dues like everyone else..But to say you don't mind doing squash matches..I can't roll with that..You gotta let people know that you're here to be the best..I'll put in my work and do whats necessary for the good of NTWT..So if that means doing dark matches, setting up the ring, or doing concessions I dont mind..But just know that I will get on the roster and I will be main eventing one day..

Dont get me wrong, I dont mind doing dark matches and paying my dues like everyone else..But to say you don't mind doing squash matches..I can't roll with that..You gotta let people know that you're here to be the best..I'll put in my work and do whats necessary for the good of NTWT..So if that means doing dark matches, setting up the ring, or doing concessions I dont mind..But just know that I will get on the roster and I will be main eventing one day..

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]with your pansy a--.[/color]

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]with your pansy a--.[/color]

Morrison is the ultimate herb for still being with Melina after she cheated on him.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Morrison is the ultimate herb for still being with Melina after she cheated on him.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

wat makes it worse was it wasent a one time thing, she cheated on him repeatedly
sick.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

wat makes it worse was it wasent a one time thing, she cheated on him repeatedly
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom