WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Morrison prolly on that weird *%* "I like to watch" tip.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

NTWT News Update-

-HyperCutter has been officially released. NTWT Officials wish him the best in his future endeavours. 

i was wondering what happen to iron mike sharp's son. ehh im sure he will go back to the meat packing factory job he had in san francisco....

NTWT News Update-

-HyperCutter has been officially released. NTWT Officials wish him the best in his future endeavours. 

i was wondering what happen to iron mike sharp's son. ehh im sure he will go back to the meat packing factory job he had in san francisco....

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by casekicks

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Is there room on the roster for me folks.I will even do some squash matches

Thorrocks has got Barry Horowitz written all over him..  

so do you, kid.

dont flatter yourself.

No way KID, I got headliner written all over me..It'll just take some time..And if I don't flatter myself then who will?..Ain't nothing wrong with havin' confidence in yourself..

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by casekicks

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Is there room on the roster for me folks.I will even do some squash matches

Thorrocks has got Barry Horowitz written all over him..  

so do you, kid.

dont flatter yourself.

No way KID, I got headliner written all over me..It'll just take some time..And if I don't flatter myself then who will?..Ain't nothing wrong with havin' confidence in yourself..

Originally Posted by bjm5295

omg, I know Batista would have broken Morrison in half, but c'mon dude, be a man.
laugh.gif

Batista's my dude, but Booker T put Batista in his place.  So who's so say Morrison couldn't have?

omg, I know Batista would have broken Morrison in half, but c'mon dude, be a man.
laugh.gif

Batista's my dude, but Booker T put Batista in his place.  So who's so say Morrison couldn't have?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

laugh.gif

What happened with Booker and Batista?..

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

laugh.gif

What happened with Booker and Batista?..

batista used to be a jerk backstage, got in a heated argument with booker, got in to a fight with booker, wrestlers who were there said booker won the fight, taker seperated them

batista used to be a jerk backstage, got in a heated argument with booker, got in to a fight with booker, wrestlers who were there said booker won the fight, taker seperated them

It was reported yesterday that there is backstage heat on John Morrison and Melina as a result of their behind the scenes treatment of Trish Stratus. It was claimed that either he or Melina, his girlfriend, felt Stratus took her spot at Wrestlemania XXVII. Morrison rejected various ideas Stratus had for the match and was said to be very difficult to work with. During the live performance, Morrison appeared visibly cold to Status, not making eye contact with her and dodging her following its conclusion. Morrison’s treatment of Stratus reportedly hurt her feelings. Word quickly spread amongst the locker room, garnering heat for both himself and Melina among some circles.

Regarding the validity of the story, former WWE talent Sean Waltman (a/k/a X-Pac), who was on hand for the WrestleMania festivities in Atlanta, wrote yesterday on Twitter that a participant of the Six-Person Mixed Tag Team Match did not behave in a professional manner. He wrote to Stratus, “It was wonderful seeing you this weekend. You are a true professional, unlike someone else in your match and I don’t mean Snookie.

It was reported yesterday that there is backstage heat on John Morrison and Melina as a result of their behind the scenes treatment of Trish Stratus. It was claimed that either he or Melina, his girlfriend, felt Stratus took her spot at Wrestlemania XXVII. Morrison rejected various ideas Stratus had for the match and was said to be very difficult to work with. During the live performance, Morrison appeared visibly cold to Status, not making eye contact with her and dodging her following its conclusion. Morrison’s treatment of Stratus reportedly hurt her feelings. Word quickly spread amongst the locker room, garnering heat for both himself and Melina among some circles.

Regarding the validity of the story, former WWE talent Sean Waltman (a/k/a X-Pac), who was on hand for the WrestleMania festivities in Atlanta, wrote yesterday on Twitter that a participant of the Six-Person Mixed Tag Team Match did not behave in a professional manner. He wrote to Stratus, “It was wonderful seeing you this weekend. You are a true professional, unlike someone else in your match and I don’t mean Snookie.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Backstage Heat On John Morrison & Melina, Trish Stratus’ Feelings Hurt

This dude uses his balls less than JNSQ after his match with GHIMS
roll.gif
roll.gif

At least he had a set to begin with. Can't say I'm so sure about you, Deek.

john-cena-mad-o.gif

I'll be awaiting your response lobo.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Backstage Heat On John Morrison & Melina, Trish Stratus’ Feelings Hurt

This dude uses his balls less than JNSQ after his match with GHIMS
roll.gif
roll.gif

At least he had a set to begin with. Can't say I'm so sure about you, Deek.

john-cena-mad-o.gif

I'll be awaiting your response lobo.

Back
Top Bottom