WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]wow..... this before the snooki match?!?!?! they've lost their minds.[/color]

There's always a buffer match between the big matches.

Snooki's match goes after Takers/HHH match? 
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]wow..... this before the snooki match?!?!?! they've lost their minds.

[/color]

They need something to calm the audience back down after the Taker match

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]wow..... this before the snooki match?!?!?! they've lost their minds.

[/color]

They need something to calm the audience back down after the Taker match

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]wow..... this before the snooki match?!?!?! they've lost their minds.[/color]

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]yes i know. hence the cole/king match shoulda been there.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this pretty much goes back to my point of bryan Not being on the card with the crap that's been on. i have mixed feelings about this WM.[/color]

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]yes i know. hence the cole/king match shoulda been there.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this pretty much goes back to my point of bryan Not being on the card with the crap that's been on. i have mixed feelings about this WM.[/color]

Not really they gotta give the fans that don't care about snookie and divas that time to hit the restrooms and concessions before the final match... 

Not really they gotta give the fans that don't care about snookie and divas that time to hit the restrooms and concessions before the final match... 

Back
Top Bottom