Woman put in coma over parking space.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Ive been a member since 2000 clown, Im probably older than you.

I dont even think dude was right by hitting her, but youre just acting like because shes in a coma, whatever fault she was in is absolved 100fold. I cannot agree with that. When she gets better, should she go to jail for the assault?
But nobody said dude was RIGHT for hitting her. Where did you read that?

We are simply saying that since she put her hands on him, she is in NO position to complain about being hit back.

Come, yea overboard. But we aren't saying that he should have put her in a coma. We are just saying she was wrong and so was he.

That was to Larry David, not you.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Ive been a member since 2000 clown, Im probably older than you.

I dont even think dude was right by hitting her, but youre just acting like because shes in a coma, whatever fault she was in is absolved 100fold. I cannot agree with that. When she gets better, should she go to jail for the assault?
But nobody said dude was RIGHT for hitting her. Where did you read that?

We are simply saying that since she put her hands on him, she is in NO position to complain about being hit back.

Come, yea overboard. But we aren't saying that he should have put her in a coma. We are just saying she was wrong and so was he.

That was to Larry David, not you.

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Serg812 wrote:

I would have done the same. You bums that say you'd never hit a chick are the reason why these girls think they can get away with throwing haymakers at dudes. Getting punched by a girl doesn't make you a man. Where do you idiots get that from? 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

have fun being in jail for beating women, tho.

then you can get punched by men, not women.

something tells me youre not even 19....
Beating women? That's a whole different story. I'd never beat a girl over some verbal abuse. She'd have to hit me in a serious manner. Like in the face. If she would hit me in the stomach, arm, whatever, I wouldn't retaliate. But in this case, I would have done the exact same. I'm usually a pretty calm dude until someone puts their hands on me. They can say what they want, yell and cry all they want, just don't cross that line and try to step up like a man 'cause I will treat them like one. I don't have time to think to myself that "oh this is a woman, she's only 4'11, it would be wrong to hit her" meanwhile she's attacking me. Don't care if it hurts or not, it's an attack. I'm gonna retaliate. Also, I'm pretty sure it was her head hitting the ground that caused the coma, not his punch. She deserved it. I stand by it. Women need to learn to keep their hands to themselves. I'm 22, and I HAVE hit a girl before. For the same reasons.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Serg812 wrote:

I would have done the same. You bums that say you'd never hit a chick are the reason why these girls think they can get away with throwing haymakers at dudes. Getting punched by a girl doesn't make you a man. Where do you idiots get that from? 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

have fun being in jail for beating women, tho.

then you can get punched by men, not women.

something tells me youre not even 19....
Beating women? That's a whole different story. I'd never beat a girl over some verbal abuse. She'd have to hit me in a serious manner. Like in the face. If she would hit me in the stomach, arm, whatever, I wouldn't retaliate. But in this case, I would have done the exact same. I'm usually a pretty calm dude until someone puts their hands on me. They can say what they want, yell and cry all they want, just don't cross that line and try to step up like a man 'cause I will treat them like one. I don't have time to think to myself that "oh this is a woman, she's only 4'11, it would be wrong to hit her" meanwhile she's attacking me. Don't care if it hurts or not, it's an attack. I'm gonna retaliate. Also, I'm pretty sure it was her head hitting the ground that caused the coma, not his punch. She deserved it. I stand by it. Women need to learn to keep their hands to themselves. I'm 22, and I HAVE hit a girl before. For the same reasons.
eyes.gif

hope this guy gets raped in prison. you dont hit women. all u sayin she got what she deserved let that be ur mom, ur gf, or sister and see if u say the same

hope this guy gets raped in prison. you dont hit women. all u sayin she got what she deserved let that be ur mom, ur gf, or sister and see if u say the same

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I'd be mad if this happened to my sister or mother. Of course. But still hope they learn their lesson and not put their hands on men cause some of them WILL hit back.

I'd be mad if this happened to my sister or mother. Of course. But still hope they learn their lesson and not put their hands on men cause some of them WILL hit back.

Why do you say you don't hit women?

Should women hit men?

Why not say you shouldn't hit people? Why does one gender group get preference over the other?

Why do you say you don't hit women?

Should women hit men?

Why not say you shouldn't hit people? Why does one gender group get preference over the other?

Sorry black man, you gotta eat those hits and, if anything, Ali her boyfriend up. This isn't the road you want to go down, or the L you wanna take.

Sorry black man, you gotta eat those hits and, if anything, Ali her boyfriend up. This isn't the road you want to go down, or the L you wanna take.

Whether women should be able to hit men is not that important. We know that based on past and current physical abuse of women we are where we are. As a man, I recognize that in this situation society holds me to a higher
standard. As a result, people like that guy should always think before striking a woman. Thanks to his stupidity he will most likely go to prison and his kids will be without a dad. I know someone is going to talk about double standards but they are apart of life. For example, as guys we can talk openly about our sexual encounters but if a woman does the same thing she is called out of her name by society. I don't think our world is fair but we all must recognize the inherent unfairness and adjust our actions accordingly. Striking a woman no matter how justified is a lose lose situation.

Whether women should be able to hit men is not that important. We know that based on past and current physical abuse of women we are where we are. As a man, I recognize that in this situation society holds me to a higher
standard. As a result, people like that guy should always think before striking a woman. Thanks to his stupidity he will most likely go to prison and his kids will be without a dad. I know someone is going to talk about double standards but they are apart of life. For example, as guys we can talk openly about our sexual encounters but if a woman does the same thing she is called out of her name by society. I don't think our world is fair but we all must recognize the inherent unfairness and adjust our actions accordingly. Striking a woman no matter how justified is a lose lose situation.

Im all for pushing the hell out of a chick who is deserving but a cracked skull is never justified. At the same time you never know how you would react in these type of situations

Im all for pushing the hell out of a chick who is deserving but a cracked skull is never justified. At the same time you never know how you would react in these type of situations

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

He's a liar, and he is guilty.

Fuller, he said, was polite, asking the woman from the seat of his Plymouth Voyager to step out of the spot on E. 14th St. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]She refused, and when Fuller got out of his vehicle, she socked him in the eye, then hit him several more times.[/color]

No signs of recent trauma to his eyes.�

When you get "socked" in the eye, that ishhh leaves a mark for quite a while...weeks at the very minimum. Both of this dude's eyes are clear as day. Furthermore, there's no sign of damage to the skin around the socket.

This is why earlier in the thread I was hoping for a mugshot because the pic would either corroborate or refute his story.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

He's a liar, and he is guilty.

Fuller, he said, was polite, asking the woman from the seat of his Plymouth Voyager to step out of the spot on E. 14th St. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]She refused, and when Fuller got out of his vehicle, she socked him in the eye, then hit him several more times.[/color]

No signs of recent trauma to his eyes.�

When you get "socked" in the eye, that ishhh leaves a mark for quite a while...weeks at the very minimum. Both of this dude's eyes are clear as day. Furthermore, there's no sign of damage to the skin around the socket.

This is why earlier in the thread I was hoping for a mugshot because the pic would either corroborate or refute his story.

A person hit another person

except one person was not fit for the punch

in conclusion

survival of the fittest.... Im just saying that if chick was infront of a crocodile, she would have died.

A person hit another person

except one person was not fit for the punch

in conclusion

survival of the fittest.... Im just saying that if chick was infront of a crocodile, she would have died.

Back
Top Bottom