Woman put in coma over parking space.

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

yeah, you right. he's winning.

eyes.gif

(youve managed to bottle up and consolate your ignorance into one post.)

laugh.gif
 im merely boiling it down to da main points. u just mad at reality.

fact of da matter had this chick kept her hands to herself she'd be good, son worrying about laws......
laugh.gif
 $$%$*@ ain't thinkin about da law when u get hands put on you, your

image of a civilized society breaks down into straight up instinct quick. when you do da final tally of da incident..was it really worth it for that chick to hit that dude? exactly....*shrugs*

Originally Posted by ninjahood

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

fact of da matter had this chick kept her hands to herself she'd be good, son worrying about laws......
laugh.gif

image of a civilized society breaks down into straight up instinct quick. when you do da final tally of da incident..was it really worth it for that chick to hit that dude? exactly....*shrugs*

Yo my ninja you just wasting ya breath son aint never gonna get it. This is the dude that gets slapped up by chicks all day but still holds his head high and says at least I didnt hit her back
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yo my ninja you just wasting ya breath son aint never gonna get it. This is the dude that gets slapped up by chicks all day but still holds his head high and says at least I didnt hit her back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm trying to get away from saying people are at fault for this or that because there are so so many variables that factor into why people make the judgements they make.

imho is it right for you to say the woman was wrong in the first place for holding a parking spot by just standing there while someone else could have used it...
is it right for someone to say that men shouldn't hit women in the first place.

There are so many different views on the same subject that at the end of the day and this thread everyone will still have their same p.o.v's and go about their business. To argue whether your right and everybody else is wrong is just a plain waist of time.

If we want to trace this problem back why don't we just go and blame each persons parents for not raising them right, why not blame the city their from or their neighborhood for shaping their behaviors in this way...you see my point?

No one is going to learn anything from this situation unless it's to just walk away or just let go of it. Things will never change and instances like this will continue to happen if people don't just give up their ego. Forget who's getting one over your head just walk away and just move on from it.

I'm trying to get away from saying people are at fault for this or that because there are so so many variables that factor into why people make the judgements they make.

imho is it right for you to say the woman was wrong in the first place for holding a parking spot by just standing there while someone else could have used it...
is it right for someone to say that men shouldn't hit women in the first place.

There are so many different views on the same subject that at the end of the day and this thread everyone will still have their same p.o.v's and go about their business. To argue whether your right and everybody else is wrong is just a plain waist of time.

If we want to trace this problem back why don't we just go and blame each persons parents for not raising them right, why not blame the city their from or their neighborhood for shaping their behaviors in this way...you see my point?

No one is going to learn anything from this situation unless it's to just walk away or just let go of it. Things will never change and instances like this will continue to happen if people don't just give up their ego. Forget who's getting one over your head just walk away and just move on from it.

Back
Top Bottom