Women and sex, question.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

To tell u the truth I go in like a dog in heat so I don't really get no complaints it's more of a mental thing u got to get them into it mentally.
Fore Play helps a lot and some girls are into that whole finger anal thing and talking dirty I be talking like wesley pipes when i'm in it .
Thought i was the only one who did this
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
Works all the time 

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

EYE do that too for emphasis
laugh.gif

Did my joke offend? My bad
grin.gif
.. I forget to be considerate at times.

yeah, and i been jacked that, family.

offend? no.

remind? yes.

update a couple pokedexes? c-oi-tenly

My main joint now can orgasm almost every time of penetration. I highly doubt its fake to, considering the evidence, plus her vice grip on me when shes about to "finish".
But the girl i messed with before her couldn't at all, she said she never has, so after the 3rd time i stopped even trying.

So it varies from woman to woman, some can, some cant.  You shouldn't feel no type of wait if you cant make your girl orgasm, however if she just stops wanting to have sex with you in general...well then you're slacking 
laugh.gif

no, worry if you can't make YOUR girl cum,

don't worry if you can't make A girl cum

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Fudge, I need a pokedex.. WHy, dear lord WHY was I not clever enough to think of that on my own?
pimp.gif

not me, i meant them

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

no, worry if you can't make YOUR girl cum,

don't worry if you can't make A girl cum
What YOU said..
   not me, i meant them
then I was right to assum that was no 3 stooges typo but rather a play on the word coitus..  man, I e-hang with some savvy motherfathers...
pimp.gif
(stole that from AJ)

nah, it was like the brooklyn jew pronouces certainly. you're just high.

It's different for every female...I've had one come in literally 10 seconds, others within 5 mins, others take forever, and some not at all. If i'm at it for 20 mins and they still ain't came then i'm like 
grin.gif
  and just finish up..lol. The other night I was hittin it like Muhammad ali and she still didn't come. So, it's not all about penetration. You gotta hit em' with some marvel vs. capcom combo moves for most of them though. Then you gotta change the combo for different females. 

No, I'm literate. C followed by O makes a hard K sound... and they let you teach 3rd grade? #+#% would I know about a Jew from the Brook?
laugh.gif

i couldn't imagine how irritating this place would be if it had notifications like FB and you come in to see the same 2-3 people having their own damn conversation...

i know i hate when it happens on FB

Are they meant to? Not necessarily, but they sure do want to.

Especially when they are sorta in a grumpy bad mood, and want sex, if you finish before her, all hell breaks loose.
laugh.gif

Women know it's not gonna happen every single time, but they hope it does, and that's why you try and pried yourself to satisfy your woman every time.

There's nothing more satisfying than when you both finish at the same time.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i couldn't imagine how irritating this place would be if it had notifications like FB and you come in to see the same 2-3 people having their own damn conversation...

i know i hate when it happens on FB

Just answer

To tell u the truth I go in like a dog in heat so I don't really get no complaints it's more of a mental thing u got to get them into it mentally.
Fore Play helps a lot and some girls are into that whole finger anal thing and talking dirty I be talking like wesley pipes when i'm in it .
laugh.gif

really? 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

laugh.gif

really? 
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

Some quicker than others.

Some more repeatedly than others.

Some louder than others.

Some wetter than others.

Some more geyser-like, "how'd this lake end up in my bed" than others.

Some more fingernail cuts and scratches in your back than others.

If you're determined to have her climax, she will; sometimes you gotta put in a lot more work.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Hmmm

dont matter.... sandwhich pleas
real talk. 
These cats thinking these broads cumming every rip....some will lie to you about that...because a good number dont feel like they have to every rip
and then you have them girls that cum when you look at them hard.  haha, them type chicks are hilarious.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Is it meant for them to? Who knows.

Do they climax every time? Hell nah. If she tells u she does, she's lying

Unless Lil B was in it.

Originally Posted by kien

Some quicker than others.

Some more repeatedly than others.

Some louder than others.

Some wetter than others.

Some more geyser-like, "how'd this lake end up in my bed" than others.

Some more fingernail cuts and scratches in your back than others.

If you're determined to have her climax, she will; sometimes you gotta put in a lot more work.

sounds like a poem
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom