Women and sex, question.

Is it meant for women to reach their climax during sex every time like men?

I know every woman is different, but just want some opinions.

I've been with a woman who did every time, and some who only every few times or so.

Your 2 cents, throw it.

i think we had this thread a while back...or this question became the central theme of the thread.

needless to say, no conclusion was reached
laugh.gif

I dunno physiologically, but I'm not gonna be the guy cracking open his biology notes in the buff. I'm a "giver" in every sense of the word and I don't wanna lower my kill/death ratio so I GO IN whenever I'm blessed enough to get an opportunity.

so my non scientific answer is "Yes. Twice".

Most women can't finish from just penetration. That's a fact. Many of them can only finish from oral or whatever. If you get one of those, it's really up to you whether or not you care enough to give her her's.

i feel if i get mines she got to get hers, if i climax b4 she does, then finish it off wit the
tongue.gif

yes...I just think each woman's obstacle course to reach it are different..some easier than others
laugh.gif

Is it meant for them to? Who knows.

Do they climax every time? Hell nah. If she tells u she does, she's lying

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

she's got some NTer's fooled, in that case
laugh.gif

I have a friend who said she comes easily off putting finger in her butt while hitting from back or if doing anal....playin with the !!!$ @ same time lol.

you do this
tongue.gif
 long enough to get her one.
then anything after is gravy...
sometimes, no matter what you do, it ain't happening..
woman are crazy like that...

-J-

What if you see the evidence?  lol

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

What if you see the evidence?  lol
^ My ex came every time. I could see it like you mentioned. I also agree with the above statement about an obstacle course to climax. One of my exes I just had to go as deep as possible and she'd work it into that spot, others I've just had to completely beat down to get any rise out of it

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I have a friend who said she comes easily off putting finger in her butt while hitting from back or if doing anal....playin with the !!!$ @ same time lol.

facebook?

this is a staff member?

lol

ive had girls that did, girls that didnt, oh whells.

like my mans said, where's the sandwich?

i'm one of the few females who can actually get off on penetration alone.. so my boyfriend tries to me off as many times before he does. and that's anywhere from 2-4 times
smile.gif

"She" settin a trap and I want to see how many people are going to be dumb enough to fall for it.

Originally Posted by hell0o

i'm one of the few females who can actually get off on penetration alone.. so my boyfriend tries to me off as many times before he does. and that's anywhere from 2-4 times
smile.gif

pics of you?

its funny because I've been with shortys that get it really easy and quick and others that may not every time. I wanna say its mental but good question. Like my ex used to $$$ really easy you know but another girl in particular said she couldn't reach it easily so it was like hit or miss sometimes. Even if the sheets was soaked she'd Its a tough call. I used to not care u kno like #%$# I gave it my 100... but once I got older i tried to make it a point to make sure she got hers.

a close female friend said its a mental thing like woman have to get into it.... but yea u never really know with women.

Back
Top Bottom