Women in a female stripclub graveyard discussion

So bruhs, what are your thoughts on females going to female strip clubs?...i mean its pretty socially acceptable, i myself dont find a problem with it, but when you really think about it, how is the act NOT sort of AYO?....reason i thought of this, is because my boys wifey wanted to celebrate her bday at a stripclub, so my boy had absolutely no problem setting up for her, i was supposed to go, but couldnt do to work...but my wife did go, since we are all mutual friends and she wanted to be there for her, eventhough a stripclub is not her type of celebration...anyways, my wife sends me a picture of my boys wifey on a chair with an *** literally inches from her face :lol:

Now my mind started to wonder, what kind of double standard is this?....lol like what if my boy told his girl he wanted to celebrate his birthday at a male stripclub and dudes sending out pictures of a penis on his face....that would be totally AYOOOO....

thughts?

Pic

Last edited:
So you have a pic but haven't posted it.

We now have NT mobile... No reason not for pics.

Last edited:
Don't really think there's an argument to be made.... I see what you're getting at but I dont think most men wanna celebrate with some dudes Johnson all up in his grill.

strip clubs are the new clubs, or at least that's how I see things in hou

also i see a lot of pics of the net of stadium in dc or spots in atl where it seem women out number men and are just there to chill

Brah, you want to discuss why it's socially unacceptable for you to have a dude dance with his penis on your face.

Like, you can't be srs.

thats not what i want to discuss....more like why is socially acceptable for a woman to have a vagina on her face....:rolleyes

i go to male strip clubs all the time, its about having fun.

im straight BTW

just like girls can do things like holding hands/being touchy/random stuff that would be considered ayo for dudes.

society and their ******g double standards...

you should fight back and attend male strip clubs on the regular...

strip clubs are the new clubs, or at least that's how I see things in hou
also i see a lot of pics of the net of stadium in dc or spots in atl where it seem women out number men and are just there to chill

thats exactly how it is...far more women than men when i've been to stadium...

just a bunch of people standing around and there happen to be naked women dancing

men get off on this kind of stuff whhich makes it easier for women to get away with it...

like that whole kissing other women thing...you get a pass cuz men are turned on my by...

Last edited:
Brah, you want to discuss why it's socially unacceptable for you to have a dude dance with his penis on your face.

Like, you can't be srs.

son your reaching it.

he said females going to female strip clubs and how its viewed as :pimp: :pimp:

its simple though, because women for the most part are :pimp: :pimp:

and seeing 2 women kiss do things is :pimp: :evil:

and since men are thirsty to see anything remotely sexy, theyll allow it.

If you think its ayo then it is..

if the girl thought it was ayo then she wouldn't have gone

no male strip clubs for me

just like girls can do things like holding hands/being touchy/random stuff that would be considered ayo for dudes.

thats what im sayin....girls have no problems even being in the nude in front of each other, ill be damned if one of my boys wants to walk around with his rod out in front of me :lol:

where does this thought process stem from?....

chicks all go to the restroom together too..

i sure as hell ain't standing up talking about.. ey brahs ya'll wanna go take a leak with me right quick.

thats what im sayin....girls have no problems even being in the nude in front of each other, ill be damned if one of my boys wants to walk around with his rod out in front of me :lol:

Its a cultural thing. For example in the middle east its not unusual or considered homosexual for two male to hold each others hand.

Last edited:
i'm pretty sure double standards is listed in the bible, jk. but i see where you're coming from OP, only thing that comes to mind is that all women should be perceived as ladies but then again i guess being born a man makes you an automatic pig...idk
eyes.gif

Last edited:
thats what im sayin....girls have no problems even being in the nude in front of each other, ill be damned if one of my boys wants to walk around with his rod out in front of me
laugh.gif

Its a cultural thing. For example in Saudi Arabia its not unusual or considered homosexual for two male friends to hold hands.
it makes sense since they show women absolutely no respect over there.

Back
Top Bottom