Women in a female stripclub graveyard discussion

yeah im not homophobic or anything, but what exactly is so fun about watching naked men swing their ding-dongs around?....then again...great hunting grounds for women...i know ladies night @ webster Hall was the **** back in the day...

i go to male strip clubs all the time, its about having fun.
im straight BTW

Aren't you Bi?
Do disrespect but I've seen you post that before but lately I've seen what seems to be you going out of your way to post "straight" comments.

I can agree the double standard thing is prevalent in this case. all my female friends love female stripclubs and find the males ones to be
sick.gif
. They tell me that they feel the female body is hella more pleasing to look at when dancing, twerking whatever you want to call it than a guy just shaking junk. they go crazier then a lot of the dudes there and have gotten the box inches from their face but in the end they know they won't end up with one of them so its all fun for them. dudes going in thinking they can save a stripper if they play their cards right everyday.

I'm turned on by that slightly blurry pic. repped

Life is a big double standard.. I attribute it to the beauty of a woman's body. How could other women not be attracted to it??

I can't wait til the next lockdown here 30 bad *** women in one place, AND they all going

just like girls can do things like holding hands/being touchy/random stuff that would be considered ayo for dudes.
Yep

A real double standard but as the years go and more people get used to homosexuality then I think it will be ok. I don't really think it should matter. If a guy wants a male lapdance and he got the cash. He got a male lap dance. He paying and asking for one. F what others think

Girls are just more comfortable around each other. Most girls first kiss was probably with a female.This is why females can go to strip clubs and still enjoy their time.

I also have a double standard with menage a trois', threesomes for the slow members. 2 chicks and me only.  I'm cool with females patronizing female strips though I haven't been to one in almost 2 years. Getting to be real L7 as I get older.. 

The double standard has always existed. Same way they can kiss on the cheek and hold hands without getting any funny looks.

And then they want equality >D

I can agree the double standard thing is prevalent in this case. all my female friends love female stripclubs and find the males ones to be:x . They tell me that they feel the female body is hella more pleasing to look at when dancing, twerking whatever you want to call it than a guy just shaking junk. they go crazier then a lot of the dudes there and have gotten the box inches from their face but in the end they know they won't end up with one of them so its all fun for them. dudes going in thinking they can save a stripper if they play their cards right everyday.

Do they really think that ?

If so no wonder strip clubs make so much money.

I was convince men were the most desperate sex, but this is even bigger than I imagined.

What ever happened to male confidence in this country ?

Right now dudes are just at an all time low :x:x:x

but it's funny cause the media still say's women are the ones with chronic low self esteem.

Vagina on vagina is hot to 3/4 of the populace (straight males, straight females, gay females), penis on penis is hot to 1/4 of the populace (gay males).

girl: i'm going to the strip club... you wanna go?

me: a strip club for dudes? heck naw...

girl: no. with women.

me: naw man... i dont believe in strip clubs. i can download a flick.... for free.... and fap.

girl: you missin' out... them girls be having that rump! its fun!

me: wait... you like girls, too... :D

girl: hell naw, n____!! what the eff you mean?! i aint no dike!! you got me messed up!! i like D only!! i'm a real women!! is you gay!?! you like balls!? dont come at me like dat

me: :stoneface: :stoneface:

I went to Magic City with females once. They enjoyed themselves and threw more money than I did.

Its a cultural thing. For example in the middle east its not unusual or considered homosexual for two male to hold each others hand.
i beg to differ...

spent 15 months in afghanistan...seen the hand holding first hand...let me just say this, theyre DEFINITELY more than friends...lol....

not saying all of them are bi (no iyen), but theres definitely some sword fighting going on...

So many stupid posts in here. You're right K, it's weird that girls actually like going to the strip club and that it's okay with everyone :nerd:

Women go to female strip clubs & gay regular club..they live that

Androgynous lifestyle.

Strip clubs were fun when I was young, now not so much.

Going with females are always a hit or miss, either they look uncomfortable all the time (which make you uncomfortable) or they get so loose that it gets weird.

Most fun I have ever had at a strip club wit a chick was at a BBW strip joint. They had some Yokozunas in there straight Banzai dropping people :lol:

I went to the strip club last night and there was a pretty cute 30ish girl sitting next to me. My guess is that girls who are straight that go there because it's something to do. Girls are more in tuned with aestheticism so they might just be going there because it's something different, they're bi-curious, or they want to learn skills to bring home with them.

Brah, you want to discuss why it's socially unacceptable for you to have a dude dance with his penis on your face.

Like, you can't be srs.

thats not what i want to discuss....more like why is socially acceptable for a woman to have a vagina on her face....:rolleyes

because it is. Why is it socially acceptable for women to look at/ compliment/touch each others boobs but they're not lesbians?

girl: i'm going to the strip club... you wanna go?

me: a strip club for dudes? heck naw...

girl: no. with women.

me: naw man... i dont believe in strip clubs. i can download a flick.... for free.... and fap.

girl: you missin' out... them girls be having that rump! its fun!

me: wait... you like girls, too...
happy.gif

girl: hell naw, n____!! what the eff you mean?! i aint no dike!! you got me messed up!! i like D only!! i'm a real women!! is you gay!?! you like balls!? dont come at me like dat

me:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
#Thingshood rats Say

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom