Women in a female stripclub graveyard discussion

Most find women attractive, probably because women are simply much more attractive beings than men.

It's a total double standard, but that doesn't necessarily mean its a bad thing. I get turned on if two girls are going at it, but most girls have the same :x about two men going at it that wed have.

A double standard, but a great double standard.

OP that girl in the pic looks like she about that life.  You can't expect me to believe you where surprised when she suggested this.  But there is a double standard, because two women touching looks way better and much more sensual then two fellas groping and blowing each other.  I've even heard gay dudes say they think gay guy sex is nasty.
strip clubs are the new clubs, or at least that's how I see things in hou
also i see a lot of pics of the net of stadium in dc or spots in atl where it seem women out number men and are just there to chill
THIS^^^  The strip club is defiantly the new regular club of America.  The drinks are cheaper, and it's more of a lounge type setting where conversation and laughs can be had without screaming at the top of your lungs.  Plus naked women >>>> go go girls

Last edited:
Stripclubs are turning into more of a "fun for everyone" type of place. It's not ayo for women because most are going for fun and not sexually interested in the dancers. Females can appreciate other attractive females. Most of my female friends have no problem going to one, they just don't want their boyfriends to go one without them. My bestfriend's girlfriend is paranoid that every time all of us guys hang out we'll end up at a stripclub which is true only half the time :lol:. I've heard more than a few girls say how male stripclubs are gross. They'd rather go to see female strippers instead.

Back
Top Bottom