Women of the World Cup: Brazil 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
If ever I got a chance to watch a game, I'll probably be looking at these women instead of the game. :lol:

e2c2718e_dwyane-wade-damn-o.gif

How do we not have an instagram, twitter, and/or facebook for this piece of perfection yet? :nerd:

If ever there was a time NT detectives were needed, this is the time. This woman makes my heart ache and my loins shake. Your boy AZwildcats has never felt this way towards another human being, I want to play Marvin Gaye songs while we stare at the beautiful Arizona sunset together

Man.

You guys don't eem know... i tried. :lol:

IG hashtags, google searches, google image searches, twitter searches... nothing.

:frown: :wow:

This thread has me getting serious about learning Spanish haha. The Latin American girls are by far the best for me.

^ thats why the official latina thread >
latina girls are so diverse. they come light, tanned or dark skinned. dark or light hair. bright or dark eyes. much appreciated :pimp:

Yup, I love the diversity of Latinas. From my experience for the most part (at least in the US, I know it can be different abroad) they're the least prejudiced about skin tones. For example my dark Mexican friends have very fair Mexican\Latina girlfriends and vice versa. And I usually see that type of combo all over Cali. I'm not Latino but almost every girl I've dated has been a Latina :pimp:

Last edited:
How do we not have an instagram, twitter, and/or facebook for this piece of perfection yet? :nerd:

If ever there was a time NT detectives were needed, this is the time. This woman makes my heart ache and my loins shake. Your boy AZwildcats has never felt this way towards another human being, I want to play Marvin Gaye songs while we stare at the beautiful Arizona sunset together

Man.

You guys don't eem know... i tried. :lol:

IG hashtags, google searches, google image searches, twitter searches... nothing.

:frown: :wow:

Your efforts are appreciated bro, but the void in my heart is killing me :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom