Women of the World Cup: Brazil 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, I love the diversity of Latinas. From my experience for the most part (at least in the US, I know it can be different abroad) they're the least prejudiced about skin tones. For example my dark Mexican friends have very fair Mexican\Latina girlfriends and vice versa. And I usually see that type of combo all over Cali. I'm not Latino but almost every girl I've dated has been a Latina :pimp:

you filipino? :nerd:

avy check...

:wow:
post the original :pimp:

So i logged on FB and see a pic my buddy posted from the world cup and it happened to be the chick everyone was all
eek.gif
at..

Last edited:
I would love to go to the next world cup in Russia but the way they treated the olympics I don't know man. I will be in Canada next october to see the women's team

I would love to go to the next world cup in Russia but the way they treated the olympics I don't know man. I will be in Canada next october to see the women's team
What are you referring to by "the way they treated the olympics"? I didn't follow any news on the Winter Olympics this year.

The one with the referee bikini. I want to take a dive in the box.

Last edited:
How do we not have an instagram, twitter, and/or facebook for this piece of perfection yet? :nerd:

If ever there was a time NT detectives were needed, this is the time. This woman makes my heart ache and my loins shake. Your boy AZwildcats has never felt this way towards another human being, I want to play Marvin Gaye songs while we stare at the beautiful Arizona sunset together

Man.

You guys don't eem know... i tried. :lol:

IG hashtags, google searches, google image searches, twitter searches... nothing.

:frown: :wow:

Repped for the effort :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom