***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

You see it. These straight elbow catches for Aja is a tough way to win especially since her court vision isn’t the best.
They are going to be an early exit. Knew Hammond wasn’t going to evolve based on her attire.
Aja at the nail is fine but there’s negative spacing from 2 of the other 4 spots most of the time

Stokes, Clark being unplayable is the bigger issue

Washedness got the best of me but EYE see #MyAces firmly on the struggle bus. amitt5504 amitt5504 :smh:

Baephessa had herself a game though.

#NoExcuses for the Liberty this season.

Forever Regina Evans

youre_welcome-damien_sandow.gif

Reese just too scared to mess up and in turn misses those bunnies.

That’s what happens when you wolf too much.

She’ll come around once the noise from this fake rivalry dies down.

Kelsey, Jackie & Washed Gawd have been having a mid-off all season.

Canmt depend on them from game to game. If they go off one game, it’s a guaranteed stinker the next one.

We will see if Aces have another switch come playoffs. Too much talent and still difficult to beat them in a series

If you told me Mabrey & Carter had a thing, I’d believe you. This feels like some ex’s trying shots at each other.

^Seriously.

This is a good game. I feel like the Lynx's downfall if they lose, is falling in love with the 3. But there have been some really dope sequences on both ends (for both teams).

Weird for me as a Mystics fan seeing MHA going ham, but good for her.

McBride getting a possible 4-point play getting fouled by CC (but missed the FT).

Lynx up 13 with 3:50 left

Back
Top Bottom