***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

The on/off numbers are always shaky.

The anti A'ja folks were just using that to say she shouldn't win MVP yesterday :lol:

On/off numbers in a league where teams go 8 deep in a shorter game seems like a stretch to me. No disrespect to Reese but Isabelle Harrison isn’t good nor is the sky’s bench

Reactions: HIM
Kelsey Mitchell been on a tear lately
She’s been absolutely cooking
On/off numbers in a league where teams go 8 deep in a shorter game seems like a stretch to me. No disrespect to Reese but Isabelle Harrison isn’t good nor is the sky’s bench
Same thing I said :lol:. The options behind her suck and Cardoso is definitely still adjusting offensively and in space on defense

Her pod is gonna do numbers, at least initially. I'm sure the word "unapologetic" is gonna be somewhere in the description and/or title of the pod :lol:

Capitalize on what you can, young Rodman :lol:

Her first guest should be you know who. Certainly not what I'd be doing but athletes (specifically NBA) do try to get across to the public that you can't try to just spend all your time in the gym and think that will work. As long as she's still putting in work and practicing, which she will, I don't see the problem.

I wish she'd focus more on her skillset because she could really be a monster. That said, I'm sure stars of yesteryear would kill to have the branding and visibility offers she has, and would take advantage of it in a heartbeat. They were having to go overseas just to make decent money.

Good on Angel. Hope she gets Carrington and Hawkins on there.

Back
Top Bottom