***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

A'ja with 42 points, 6 rebs, 3 blocks, 2 assists, a steal

1724812988266.png

Hindsight being 20/20, the Aces should’ve tried to figure things out with Jackie Young as the 1 slow start be damned.

This 3 guard lineup not clicking this year.

Hindsight being 20/20, the Aces should’ve tried to figure things out with Jackie Young as the 1 slow start be damned.

This 3 guard lineup not clicking this year.
3 guards work when you have a competent big next to A’ja. Megan is still a work in progress and Stokes be out there for cardio

If, and tbat’s a big if, the Aces somehow pull off this Three-Peat, it would be the greatest one in history.

Having to beat Seattle, New York and Indiana as a 4/5 seed after this stinker of a season would be very elite.

Only way that happens is if Big Beck lets Megan play. You need that second big.

Point God, Plumcess and Jack. Just gotta hope two show up, if not let Hayes and Syd (yes Syd) play

I'm very much looking forward to whoever the Fever play in the first round getting swept by the Fever. Fever crowds clearly travel well. And the Fever have no real expectations to win, and the other team will be pressed to win that first game at home. Hopefully both teams are healthy when it starts.

It hurts me to type this but the Aceetles are low key Wilson and the bums. Everyone else on that team have been terrible to Garbage.

• Sad
Reactions: HIM
I'm very much looking forward to whoever the Fever play in the first round getting swept by the Fever. Fever crowds clearly travel well. And the Fever have no real expectations to win, and the other team will be pressed to win that first game at home. Hopefully both teams are healthy when it starts.
Sweep is crazy. Really young team still without playoff experience.

Back
Top Bottom