***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

Given how rough those early games were, this is super impressive. Proud of this team, man.

Now just staple NaLyssa to the bench and start Temi. Temi was +18, NaLyssa -10.

Given how rough those early games were, this is super impressive. Proud of this team, man.

Now just staple NaLyssa to the bench and start Temi. Temi was +18, NaLyssa -10.

This turnaround by the Fever is even more impressive when you consider that HiPs is still their coach.

I'd rather get Paige, but I can't be mad at getting excited over winning 3 in a row when you traded away MHA and only have 9 wins the whole year.

Vanloo griddy :lol:

Meanwhile my Mystics got it bad man. Their next game is at home Saturday afternoon vs....the Sun (3rd best record).

Then they play 4 of the next 5 games on the road, and the lone home game? Vs the Lynx (2nd best record).

The 3-game series playing the Sky, then an away/home against the Dream, that's going to tell the tale if they make the playoffs or not.

If we aint gettin Paige, might as well go for it

Great to see, and I'm wondering when the expansion draft news will come, and how it'll work. Searches just led to the commissioner just saying it would happen by the end of the calendar year.

Meanwhile my Mystics got it bad man. Their next game is at home Saturday afternoon vs....the Sun (3rd best record).

Then they play 4 of the next 5 games on the road, and the lone home game? Vs the Lynx (2nd best record).

The 3-game series playing the Sky, then an away/home against the Dream, that's going to tell the tale if they make the playoffs or not.

If we aint gettin Paige, might as well go for it
Wait they still got a chance for the playoffs?

EVERYTHING UP FOR GRABS!

Seeds 1 2 3 are at play for any one of them.

That middle section can end up in any order. Storm stays the course and ends up at 4.

8th seed separated by only 3 games with 9-10 games left for the 4 teams at play.

IMG_1280.jpeg

EVERYTHING UP FOR GRABS!

Seeds 1 2 3 are at play for any one of them.

That middle section can end up in any order. Storm stays the course and ends up at 4.

8th seed separated by only 3 games with 9-10 games left for the 4 teams at play.

IMG_1280.jpeg
Oh yea I see! Should make for an exciting finish for the season

Back
Top Bottom