***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

sounds like CC on some jordan psycho **** in practice. :lol:

mj-michael-jordan.gif

sounds like CC on some jordan psycho **** in practice. :lol:

mj-michael-jordan.gif

She actually is. Kobe used to bother me because he just copied Mike without the mental illness :lol:

Like Mike had a grudge he held because his siblings wouldn't let him win. At anything. He basically got tormented as a kid. So he developed this need to win...everything. Hence the gambling, etc.

Caitlyn told those stories of how she just had to win as a child. She was a killer as a kid. She was like losing at stuff and fighting her siblings because of it.

She's a phenomenal player and she has her own drive. The real discussion wasn't if she could play in the wnba, it's lets have her actually play in the wnba before we crown her the greatest wnba player and womens basketball player of all time. Same thing that happened with Luka, then Joker. There are a bunch of people who don't pay attention to a sport until some talented white person gets involved, then those 'fans' proceed to say that person is the best to ever do it, prior to that person having ever won even a single championship, and they overrun spaces where people are actually talking about the sport.

It's annoying AF. But the players themselves are usually damn good. Just don't need to erase the achievements of literally everyone else who ever played the sport, to celebrate them.

Sun struggling with the Mystics :smh:
Mystics had won 3 in a row. I figured they'd lose but they were hanging in there for a while. They STAY missing point blank layups and blowing like 3-on-1 breaks. Big Mama needs to produce more and not just in spurts. Vanloo is erratic too. Slim (Sykes) got hurt but I think it was just a cramp. Thankfully she returned.

But with Shakira sidelined and after the MHA trade and their next 5 being 4 road games and only 1 home game (against the Lynx of all teams), they're likely cooked, playoff-wise. And they definitely aren't getting Paige now. They're gonna give Paige to LA or the Valkyries.

But I got my eye on McMiller for 2026. Hope she turns out to be as good as she can be.

Back
Top Bottom