***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

Internet trolls are internet trolls. They’re always going to exist. Instead of saying toughen up and deal with it, the easy bucket is just saying “you don’t condone it”

She tried to go Harlem globetrotters with the answer and missed the entire mark

“We don’t condone” looks and sounds good but an idiot isn’t going to be an idiot.

Behind the scenes yeah you say all the right things but ladies gotta understand this is a battle they can’t win.

And yeah teams are using CC to recoup on previous years ticket sales. It’s ugly

“We don’t condone” looks and sounds good but an idiot isn’t going to be an idiot.

Behind the scenes yeah you say all the right things but ladies gotta understand this is a battle they can’t win.

And yeah teams are using CC to recoup on previous years ticket sales. It’s ugly
You can still say the right things even if you can’t “fix it” immediately

3 months later, it’s still Caitlin Clark needs to say something

Once you do it once, you’ll have to do it nonstop to appease everyone again

EYE agree

but to play devils advocate, it’s her “fan base” directing said remarks. From everyone else’s POV, her silence was an act of condoning it

I leave in peace

I don't think people would have been happy with any answer Cathy gave tbh. "I don't condone it" is right up there with "thoughts and prayers" are far as meaningless pr responses.

Not condoning it, just in case anyone needs to see that written out.

A pattern EYE am noticing is this fans chatter is always the loudest after CAIT cooks them on the court.

Dijonai got cooked and ran to Twitter
The Sky got cooked multiple times & did the same

Now that her statistics and wins can’t be used as a way to take shots at her, the conversation has moved to “well she brings racist fans to the table”

Back
Top Bottom