***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

I don’t believe in NY or Connecticut. Basically riding with Minnesota by default because the Fever are still too early and the Aces are cooked.
Thank you for your take 🤷🏾‍♂️

NY was to my memory... favored last season even above the then defending champs, with the adding of Stewie, JJ and Sloot. Fell short but from what I've seen so far... want to take another crack at. Aces were def prob favored this season with obviously now being the 2 time champ and bringing same squad back.. obviously with Chelsea finding her way back. But they dropped in play this season. Minny has been a surprise so let's see what happens

I don’t follow her but every tweet of hers I’ve come across seems like she’s trying to create some kind of viral gotcha moment in an attempt to villainize Clark. Pathetic.
Fv_atCgaYAA_cIr

She's hilarious for all the wrong reasons

totally deranged.

im good on caitlin clarks political thoughts, we actually don't need to know what ja rule thinks at a time like this.

Yea, it's wild how they keep pressuring that girl to make statements on things that she clearly wants no part in discussing.

Earlier in the year folks said she needed to publicly denounce The Right-Winged folks that were fans of hers.

Just let the girl play ball man. If she doesn't want to speak, who are we to force her?

Aces up 10 with 8 minutes left. Haven't seen much of the action to this point. Caitlyn is 5-18, but the Fever are only down 10.

Back
Top Bottom