***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

CC and Kelsey have been awful today.

Mabrey with the shooting sliders all the way up ain't helping matter either.

Fever *could* get swept but I see them taking game 2. Can’t play much worse than today and Mabrey/Bonner are unlikely to match their game 1 performances.

Game 3 in Indy gonna be awesome.

Yea I see them getting Game 2... just to have their first playoff game in Indy in 8 years for game 3

Lin Dunn should get canned for not upgrading the bench once the playoffs became a realistic option. Katie Lou doesn’t even look like she wamts to play half the time she’s out there. Wheeler minutes are hit or miss depending on the matchup but she just can’t facilitate enough to not let the game get out of control once CAIT gets a breather.

The momentum swung once CAIT went to the bench in the 2nd quarter followed by Prime Lexie picking up her 3rd.

Barring foul trouble Sides has to be ready to play CAIT & Kelsey all 40.

The team got open looks, nothing fell.

It’s likely too late to rip that bandaid off now but what’s the point of starting Nalyssa if you’re going to yank her immediately. I can’t wait until I don’t have to type her name when it comes to this team.

Lin Dunn should get canned for not upgrading the bench once the playoffs became a realistic option. Katie Lou doesn’t even look like she wamts to play half the time she’s out there. Wheeler minutes are hit or miss depending on the matchup but she just can’t facilitate enough to not let the game get out of control once CAIT gets a breather.

The momentum swung once CAIT went to the bench in the 2nd quarter followed by Prime Lexie picking up her 3rd.

The team got open looks, nothing fell.

It’s likely too late to rip that bandaid off now but what’s the point of starting Nalyssa if you’re going to yank her immediately. I can’t wait until I don’t have to type her name when it comes to this team.
No reason to mortgage the future. Don't blame
Dunn here. They'll be fine

I was hoping for Kawhi Hull to do a little more though

No reason to mortgage the future. Don't blame
Dunn here. They'll be fine

Mortgage the future how?

They had ample cap space to bring in bodies that were available who were better than the end of the bench players. And they’d be in the same position at the end of the season.

They might end up getting swept :lol:

awkward jay z GIF

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Mortgage the future how?

They had ample cap space to bring in bodies that were available who were better than the end of the bench players. And they’d be in the same position at the end of the season.
What did you mean by "when the playoffs became a realistic option"

That seemed like you were talking about in-season.

What did you mean by "when the playoffs became a realistic option"

That seemed like you were taking about in-season.

The same way they released Celeste Taylor and just took the hit, they should’ve done so to the likes of Victoria Saxton & Grace Berger.

Neither one of them should be in anyone’s future plans.

Reactions: HIM
BAEphessa using that 3rd place vote as fuel!! Can’t wait for the Lynx to get tweets off asking about who dared to give Phee a 3rd place vote!

As a Mystics fan, watching Cloud and MHA go back and forth making or messing up critical plays for their new teams is just weird.

Back
Top Bottom