***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

Really looking forward to the upcoming WNBA season.

- Will A'Ja bae and the Aces be the first team to 3-peat since the OG dynasty Comets with my Nastee GOAT?

- Will Caitlin Clark take her collegiate brilliance to the bigger stage of the W and continue to show our?

- How will the Liberty respond to that tough loss in the Finals? Will Sabrina actually live up to the hype that has been given to her or continue to **** the bed on the biggest stage?

All this and more will be answered.........

NEXT TIME ON DRAGONBALL Z!!!!

- Will A'Ja bae and the Aces be the first team to 3-peat since the OG dynasty Comets with my Nastee GOAT?

- Will Caitlin Clark take her collegiate brilliance to the bigger stage of the W and continue to show our?

- How will the Liberty respond to that tough loss in the Finals? Will Sabrina actually live up to the hype that has been given to her or continue to **** the bed on the biggest stage?

Nastee goat gets me every time

just got tickets for $30 for the season opener for the Sparks at Cal State Long Beach.
The cheapest nosebleed ticket for the Sparks vs Indiana Fever game I found is $250 lulz wild

Aaliyah + Caitlin are losers the past two years, idk why people would follow them.

Should’ve followed the Sky instead amirite

I agree, I rather watch female Moses Malone and Zubac play than someone who plays like Steph Curry, amiritetoo.

If the ACES aren't healthy the Liberty are going deep ,with or without Sabrina going crazy. Last season was their first year playing together.
Only Dallas , Minnesota, Connecticut and Maybe Chicago can make them sweat, and that's asking a lot.

Mystics vs Sky Tix are starting at 200 smh

This is NBA playoff Tix price lol

Screenshot_20240417-142307.png

Back
Top Bottom