***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

EYE want her to do well. EYE just find it funny how fans expect her to get even more preferential treatment lol

You come in here after she drops 30 talking about the Clarkes are out :lol:. That sure sounds like what you’re saying makes sense

You come in here after she drops 30 talking about the Clarkes are out :lol:. That sure sounds like what you’re saying makes sense
They are from what I’m seeing. I’m just an observer

Saw a lot of not nice things directed towards Kelsey since the Fever lost with Big Cait having 30

They've played so many elite teams so this is about what I expected. I think their coach is struggling to put the players in positions to thrive and AB isn't quite playing as well as I would've hoped. I also think this speaks to just how great the W is. Sure CC dropped 30 but Aari dropped 21 on her. It will take time.

I agree the coach gotta go but Smith is always in the middle of some ****

She doesn’t play winning basketball. One track minded when she has the ball, low motor and doesn’t run the floor (which doesn’t work with the pace they are playing at), and doesn’t defend. I hated watching her last year when she was looting. She doesn’t understand the hierarchy and that she’s now the 4th option offensively. They should try to trade her somewhere for an athletic wing.

Last edited:
She doesn’t play winning basketball. One track minded when she has the ball, low motor and doesn’t run the floor (which doesn’t work with the pace they are playing at), and doesn’t defend. I hated watching her last year when she was looting. She doesn’t understand the hierarchy and that she’s now the 4th option offensively. They should try to trade her somewhere for an athletic wing.
So the WNBA Tobi? Lol

I hate to say it but I don't think Haley Jones will be in the W for much longer. She had a really great game against the Sparks but it's been all bad since then.

Back
Top Bottom