***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

I hate to say it but I don't think Haley Jones will be in the W for much longer. She had a really great game against the Sparks but it's been all bad since then.
Never understood how she’d fit in the W because she doesn’t really have a position

🔥 🔥 🔥

Pulled up in style earlier too :pimp:

20240529_222916.jpg

Last edited:
Never understood how she’d fit in the W because she doesn’t really have a position
I agree, she's a G/F but can't shoot from 3 like a G and isn't physical enough to play a F. I know she works hard but I think she will be out of the W soon. Part of me feels like she needed to get that 3 point percentage into the mid 30s to stay.

I agree, she's a G/F but can't shoot from 3 like a G and isn't physical enough to play a F. I know she works hard but I think she will be out of the W soon. Part of me feels like she needed to get that 3 point percentage into the mid 30s to stay.
She is a cutie, has to be a 12th man roster spot somewhere

Highest salaries? Plus players getting equity? Who is financially backing this to get it off the ground?

Would be awesome if it works out but ngl the terms as provided worry me… I hope it’s not a $10k stipend + $100k “worth” of equity that may be worthless if the league doesn’t generate any profits.

Back
Top Bottom