***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

Watching live, I assumed Cardoso was injured when she didn’t play in the 4th. She was cooking on both ends all game. But this makes more sense :lol:

Kudos to her for being a pro about it but that’s gotta be tough. #3 pick only getting 20 min while playing well.

Sky should look into moving her if they aren’t gonna use her. 👀👀

Last edited:
i dont think Reese was chasing it or stat padding, not playing Cardoso is head scratching and on the coach
She’s obviously chasing it :lol:. Earlier this week she was posting up while up 7 with less than 10 seconds left because she only had 9 points. She’s not the first one to do it, but acting like she’s not chasing it is just lying.

1720801362895.png

Been telling my sisters my theory is that Na’Lyssa was late coming back from visiting Dijonnai and I’m more and more certain I was right :lol:

Sides is coaching this squad like she actually has job security. What a joke. Can’t be benching starters when you are trying to win games.

It was awful. She was coaching like the game was over.
Pretending like she had job security. She literally has two generational talents in CC and AB with an outstanding supporting cast of KM and Smith. That will be a squad going forward but this clown 🤡 has no clue. They win on talent not on coaching

Back
Top Bottom