***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

Liberty been killin it. Early in the season Sabrina was gettin clowned for being overrated. Since then she's been player of the month and her team overall is 20-4 and has the best record in the league, with the Sun having the next best record at 17-5. Damned impressive.

Dunno wtf my girl Jonquel doin lately though. Missing bunnies, shooting terrible 3s. Not finishing layups when she's got point guards on her. Just sleepwalkin out there too much of the time :smh:

1720917722174.jpeg

Wholesome!

Glad the Angel Reese nonsense was but to a stop today.

EYE like her but the shenanigans the Sky and her opponents were doing the last few games was nasty work.

Props to the Liberty for standing on business today.

Angel pouting walking off the court at the end of the game. :lol: :smh:

Liberty been killin it. Early in the season Sabrina was gettin clowned for being overrated. Since then she's been player of the month and her team overall is 20-4 and has the best record in the league, with the Sun having the next best record at 17-5. Damned impressive.

Dunno wtf my girl Jonquel doin lately though. Missing bunnies, shooting terrible 3s. Not finishing layups when she's got point guards on her. Just sleepwalkin out there too much of the time :smh:

Sabrina needs to show and prove in the playoffs, Finals in particular.

If the Liberty get there again she can't have another stinker like she did last year.

Glad the f**kery of that double double streak is over. Funny that she got outplayed by Clark over the duration of the streak anyway.

Last edited:
Whenever someone that’s usually high energy just looks a step slow, is it wrong of me to assume it might be that time of the month :lol:

Whenever someone that’s usually high energy just looks a step slow, is it wrong of me to assume it might be that time of the month :lol:
Yes. Outside of women who have severe menstrual issues, exercise usually helps. Also, I suspect that most of the players are doing continuous dosage birth control and don’t have periods.

All that said, pms and periods suck.

Back
Top Bottom