***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

They do this during Olympic years. WNBA team won last time too I think

so they are all wnba players right but one side is girls that made the olympic squad and the other side is girls that are good but did not? I don’t get it why wouldn’t the olympic team be much better do they not select the best wnba players?

it’d be like if steph lebron ant team playing dearon fox jaylen brown draymond no?

so they are all wnba players right but one side is girls that made the olympic squad and the other side is girls that are good but did not? I don’t get it why wouldn’t the olympic team be much better do they not select the best wnba players?

it’d be like if steph lebron ant team playing dearon fox jaylen brown draymond no?
We just saw the South Sudan give Bron and them fits. The leagues are talented

Like no one can guard arike. She can get her own shot against anyone. She’s just super streaky. At home you have chennedy Carter. She can’t be guarded either. Satou sabally been hurt. She’s tough.

Last edited:

Olympic team didn’t select all the best.

Arike going Super Saiyan in the second half.

This will be Team USA toughest competition in the coming weeks.

The gap between them and the rest of the world is still prominent especially compared to the Men's team

That’s a cop out. How do you figure who is going to hypothetically be upset about playing time?

They need to implement a 2 time rule. There are just way too many talented women now who should get an opportunity to win gold.

Clark to reese. Frienemies unite
IMG_9792.jpeg

Well yknow politics is still involved. Taurasi and griner probably shouldn’t be there but they are legacy picks.

But team USA seems to be made up of let’s choose 12 players from the top 3 teams. Vs getting a reallly good player from the worst team etc. Arike is in a terrible team but she can light it up etc

team USA kinda sleep walked through it. Stevie’s kinda showed up late but they didn’t really care

Like I haven’t heard kahelah coppers name at all.

CC gotta get that jumper in check

It’s been off all season and I don’t think it’s the defense, she’s been able to get her shots and pick her spots but not falling

Needs to find the stroke and get aggressive

Back
Top Bottom