***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

GS-okCzXgAEyONy.jpeg

CC gotta get that jumper in check

It’s been off all season and I don’t think it’s the defense, she’s been able to get her shots and pick her spots but not falling

Needs to find the stroke and get aggressive
They did say she has weak legs.
Team USA actually out there running plays vs the All Stars sitting in a zone and letting Arike go full Arike
Like even in the regular season Kelsey plum gets cooked. Luckily the rest of the world prob don’t have elite guard play but she’s a huge liability

Personally I don’t think the USA team needs both plum and ionescu because they sorta occupy the same arena and Sabrina is way better at it. But she’s on the aces and they prob will win again so yea

Personally I don’t think the USA team needs both plum and ionescu because they sorta occupy the same arena and Sabrina is way better at it. But she’s on the aces and they prob will win again so yea

Chelsea Gray & BAEphessa Collier could’ve both stayed home. Both coming off of injuries, stay home and rest.

Brittany Griner & Diana Taurasi could’ve stayed too.

Agreed, and CC better than both of them and isn’t on the squad.

Back
Top Bottom