***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Gold medal game: SUN, 08/11 @ 9:30am EST. Going for 8TH STRAIGHT GOLD!

I want to see them succeed.

But I am calling bs on all those stipulations. We will "wait and see" though.
It’s 3v3 with 30 players. Do y’all know what the average W salary is?

carl-chef-kiss.gif

This front loaded schedule is brutal. Home and away series with all of the top teams in the league :lol:. About to play Liberty for the 3rd time this weekend too.

Brutal schedule with an already short training camp

Fever probably get another top pick nexy season. League better get theirs against Clark right now before she figures out the league. W not trying to mess up their cash cow.

Brutal schedule with an already short training camp

Fever probably get another top pick nexy season. League better get theirs against Clark right now before she figures out the league. W not trying to mess up their cash cow.
Feel like they should honestly consider trading the pick for a vet if they’re trying to win now. If not, they should move Kelsey this offseason and let her go somewhere that’s actually trying to win now. The talent in this league is too concentrated to try and win with young players.

People want "Princess Curry's castle is crumbling" to be true so effing bad, and like I alluded to before: it's not brought on by what SHE'S doing.
People want her to be horrible so bad. Weird.
Screenshot_20240531_161113_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom