***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Gold medal game: SUN, 08/11 @ 9:30am EST. Going for 8TH STRAIGHT GOLD!

Yeah someone need to become BIG CAIT’s goon and establish that’s not happening on her/their watch

Fever def need somebody who will stand up because there was a lot of dirty **** going on in that one.

Chennedy a head case and that’s why she can’t stick anywhere even though she’s talented.

People chirp in basketball games. But defending a cheap shot is pure goofy behavior. I’m the dummy for engaging with you in good faith :lol:
Sure. Go on with your day then man.

Like I said, it's a non-issue and not even worth the attention it was given.

It's basketball.

CC was talking trash and Carter cheap shotted her. We support/expect that kind of softness?

League is trash. Been watching games

The jealousy is ridiculous

In before someone quotes me and gets mad
The league been chippy. Y’all soft thinking everything is jealousy. Every good rookie PG gets beat up. Y’all just now paying attention. Not excusing the dirty plays but the wnba been physical. Kahleah copper and homegirl from the mercury hate each other. Skylar diggins one of the biggest trash talkers in the league. Courtney Williams participated in a stud battle royale

The league been chippy. Y’all soft thinking everything is jealousy. Every good rookie PG gets beat up. Y’all just now paying attention. Not excusing the dirty plays but the wnba been physical. Kahleah copper and homegirl from the mercury hate each other. Skylar diggins one of the biggest trash talkers in the league. Courtney Williams participated in a stud battle royale

Which is why all these tears over today's "cheap shot" has been hilarious. If we were talking about something serious, I could see the need for thinkpieces. But for a shoulder block? Nah.

Everyday play in any basketball league.

Back
Top Bottom