***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Gold medal game: SUN, 08/11 @ 9:30am EST. Going for 8TH STRAIGHT GOLD!

TOs is a stat non-hoopers and unserious people drool over.

Casuals love ignoring that she’s also leading the league in assists right now and will break the rookie record for those with 10+ games left in the season.

I don't mind turnovers, cause like CP3 said, if you have very low turnovers that means you're not taking enough chances. You're playing it safe.

But lets not try to spin getting the all time turnover record 2/3rds of the way into the season into a good thing. It absolutely is not.

She can ball, and does so many little things right in addition to the big things people notice. Some of the turnovers are her fault and some aren't. Regardless it aint good.

Been hoopin since before most of yall were alive, so at least respect me enough to @ me if you're going to try to talk down to me :lol:

No one is saying having that many TOs is a good thing.

It just deserves the context of her also leading the league in assists (as a rookie!) and on pace to shatter that [rookie] record too.

It's pretty well known from what I've seen. Nobody's like "Caitlyn who?" at this point. She'll be rookie of the year, and her only real competition for that is Angel Reese, and there isn't a real shot Reese would win. Without looking, how many pages of this thread do we have to go back without there being a mention of Caitlyn Clark on it? 🤔

She can ball. The turnover thing sucks though. She'll clean it up next season I'm sure.

lets not try to spin getting the all time turnover record 2/3rds of the way into the season into a good thing.
That was never implied, stated, indirectly hinted at: nothing.
There was no language along the lines of 'It's GOOD that she's getting all these TOs.'

Of course the first reply is “Reese should’ve been the first” lol Bruno makes the most sense but I do like how players (past and present) can get marketed further with this

Tipoff in DC

1721144420037.png

Cloud back (and Kristi Tolliver), Dolson not bothering with the Notorious BYG on the tip :lol:

And Taurasi still being the only basketball player in the known world hoopin in the Lebron 17s. I love it.

Sky really tricked off a 21 point lead :lol: :sick:

Syd throwing the clock back in the 4th quarter, doing a bit of everything

Nice win for the Sky after blowing that big lead against My Aces.
Chennedy really stepped up and helped them weather that storm, quality win for them on the road.

The Aces have been blowing so hot and cold this season :lol: :smh:, A'ja does what she does nightly but everyone else has been crazy inconsistent

Chennedy really stepped up and helped them weather that storm, quality win for them on the road.

The Aces have been blowing so hot and cold this season :lol: :smh:, A'ja does what she does nightly but everyone else has been crazy inconsistent

The Aces looking like they did before winning byke to byke chips.

Inconsistent during the regular season which only got magnified in the playoffs which was why they were so infuriating to watch before finally breaking through.

Aces offense sucks. Plum takes some awful shots and Jackie hasn’t been good. They look really beatable.

The Aces looking like they did before winning byke to byke chips.

Inconsistent during the regular season which only got magnified in the playoffs which was why they were so infuriating to watch before finally breaking through.

Plum & Young have been blowing props all season long :smh:

Back
Top Bottom