***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Gold medal game: SUN, 08/11 @ 9:30am EST. Going for 8TH STRAIGHT GOLD!

I don’t see how the Sky will manage to be worst than ATLANTA, LA & WASHINGTON for that automatic number one.

Chennedy is going to win them some games by herself.

Out of all the options, I hope the Sparks end up with Paige!

Paige & Brinky :blush:

Nah she comin to my Mystics :nthat:

I’d personally pack Kristy Walllace’s bags to make room for Odyseey Simms once she gets let go by the Wings

This game has been a 10-12 point lead for the Wings for quite some time but it's obviously gonna get close by the end, or the Fever will take a significant lead. It's a great back and forth right now.

I'd lose it if I was Arike. She's doing most of the scoring, and when she does drop passes off to her bigs they're traveling or blowing easy layups. :smh:

CC makes the game so much easier for her teammates.

AB having an incredible game - many of CC’s assists tonight have come from AB getting great position and finishing; meanwhile most of CC’s passes to open shooters have been misses tonight.

Naw this game doesn’t count. Ain’t no moral victory against the worse team. You were supposed to take care of business tonight.

Bad loss for Indiana. Got absolutely bullied inside. If they can find the right trade for Smith, they need to pursue it hard imo.

Great game to watch. Caitlyn did what she could, but had a crucial turnover. Arike was the same for her team, just the source of almost all the productive things that happened.

Great game.

As soon as the Wings let Monique Billings and Odyssey Simms go, pack Kristy Wallace and Victoria Saxton’s bags.

Wasting a 24 19 6 game like that :smh:

Sides keeping Smith out there while she was bleeding them with turnovers, dropped passes and missed layups was just crazy. Just having someone who wouldn’t turn the ball over out there would’ve been fine.

NaLyssa’s mind (and hands) were clearly already on the break and Dijonai.

Sides also won’t give Grace any burn.

Back
Top Bottom