***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Gold medal game: SUN, 08/11 @ 9:30am EST. Going for 8TH STRAIGHT GOLD!

1721337043483.png

BIG CAIT continuously sings the praises of all the greats, past and present.

Everyone wanted attention on the W but wanted to be the reason why the attention was on the W. And now that it’s because of this rookie, everyone is in their feelings.

She need to take her issues up with her fambase that wasn’t soending those coins on her product.

Comparing CAIT to an influencer is a trash take.

Again, people don't understand how examples work. She's saying the attention is what changed, not saying CC is an influencer.

Like if I say the end of a close summer league game had a normal vibe but it was right before the Lakers game with Bronny, so all of a sudden hecklers in the crowd started chanting "AIR BALL!! AIR BALL!" at one of the players, you're not saying Bronny is a heckler. :lol:

She's saying, and literally says " And now the next time you go it’s flooded with people. It may be a lot of commotion…but at the same time, you’re so glad they’re getting this business.”"

She's discussing the new eyeballs and talking about the new attention, and talking about the people who are saying ridiculous **** to basketball players who have been playing for years and winning multiple championships.

Somewhere along the way on the internet people have a warped understanding of how examples work. Not even throwing shade at anybody, I'm serious. Like if a kid says "Why do I have to wash the dishes?" and a parent says "So they're clean. It's just like when you go take a shower", nobody is silly enough to say "Trash comparison to act like a human being is anything like a plate", right? :lol:

A terrible example is a terrible example. Especially coming from someone with media training.

Back
Top Bottom