***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Gold medal game: SUN, 08/11 @ 9:30am EST. Going for 8TH STRAIGHT GOLD!

What has Skylar ever won? And she's a horrible teammate.

I'm just saying that if you throwing dirt, she ain't my top choice.

Let's not act like she hasn't gotten extra publicity cause of the way she looks...

Nah she beat those publicity allegations because she’s fine allegations. 6x all star.

She wasn’t good in her last finals appearance at all. Like trash. And yet she’s still not playing as bad as Sabrina is today

Last edited:
Last I heard was she left the arena on crutches last night. Still no update on CP3 either
Might need one of them dressed and on the bench for game 4, even if it's for emotional support . Plum and Wilson going to have to combine for 50 points, with the weapons being so limited.

I would be elated if the mighty🗽did the unimaginable but really all I want at this time is a full 5 game series.

Hopefully Gray’s injury isn’t as bad as it looked.

They do this again next summer in Bk & I’m in the building.

Man throws the first stone with crust still in eyes but is offended at the equal opportunity slandering fingers.
Kneegrow please. If Madame Mid scored more than 9 points and had not been her first made shot since the first 5 mins of the game, it would’ve been received more lightly

But excuses me if she was tired from play excruciating defense against Kiah Stokes 🫡

If we keeping it 100, Betnijah been a better player all playoffs but I’m hating if I say Sabrina can’t celebrate.

I might have been a tad sensitive given the name on the front of the jersey.

The team needs more from her indeed. I didn’t know she was being pushed as the face. Might have to fact check if I feel like.

All I know is I couldn’t care less what shorty looks like so the Eli comps aren’t adding anything neither.

If we keeping it 100, Betnijah been a better player all playoffs but I’m hating if I say Sabrina can’t celebrate.
Oh for sure, Laney been ballin.

But she’s celebrating during a win & you’re clearly the opps so yes you are hating.

Yet you seem to be equally invested keke’ing on the sidelines like a bench player. U loving this like a real housewife, don’t lie.

Back
Top Bottom