***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Gold medal game: SUN, 08/11 @ 9:30am EST. Going for 8TH STRAIGHT GOLD!

Bron’s story

IMG_4503.jpeg
If Bron putting that call in I’m with it. But first GR them final PEs lol

Glad Sabrina got exposed. Stewie gets a pass because she's a champ but for all the hype she is very overrated.

Liberty the only OG WNBA team without a championship. 😬
They've had 5 tries (97, 99, 00, 02, 23).
They've won 2 Finals games. 😬

They're seriously poised to be the first 3-peat since Houston opened with 4 in a row. This was WITHOUT CP3, and obviously this game was without last year's Finals MVP, Chelsea Gray.

They waited too long to call a timeout on that last play. A second or two more, they might’ve had a second chance after that air ball. Anyway, whatever. Another NY L 😭

liberty offense was absolute dog crap. So many missed layups and bad 3s. Alysha Clark bae outplayed stewart and bullied her on defense despite being a lot shorter. Embarrassing they couldn't beat a team missing 2 starters with a shallow bench.

liberty offense was absolute dog crap. So many missed layups and bad 3s. Alysha Clark bae outplayed stewart and bullied her on defense despite being a lot shorter. Embarrassing they couldn't beat a team missing 2 starters with a shallow bench.
Syd Coulson basically took Sabz out the game. At that point there’s no need to help off anyone (Sloot/Laney) and force them to make shots

Stewie went full Embiid and was bricking everything. JJ was worried too much about getting calls like game 3 and wasn’t aggressive enough

This is even with Cayla George taking like 9 3s lol

Sabz has to go back into the lab and figure out how to add more to her game. She has the tools but good defense totally takes her out of the game.

Sandy apparently has no desire or ability to change the game plan during the game....

I knew during the regular season that Alysha on Stewie was going to be a problem. She knows exactly what Stewie wants to do and how to upset her flow (and annoy her.)

I'm super proud at how hard Alysha has worked over the years. She went from leading scorer in the country in college, to garbage time, to vital player for the Storm, to 6th Woman of the Year. She's been my underrated boo for years. Notice who's been leading the huddles.

I'll forever miss those Storm teams.

A’ja is hands down the best player on the planet right now. She’s on a GOAT trajectory

If she keeps it up she's gonna right there with other WNBA legends like Lisa, DT, Sue, Stewie (her garbage performance these playoffs aside), Candace, Maya :emoji_hugging:, Sheryl and Ms. Nastee

Back
Top Bottom