***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Gold medal game: SUN, 08/11 @ 9:30am EST. Going for 8TH STRAIGHT GOLD!

I saw someone on a youtube clip comment say angel reese is more famous than any current wnba player, surprised to see most agreed. I'd say more known than her are breanna stewart, candace parker, a'ja, taurasi, griner, ionescu. In college, paige bueckers. Maybe caitlin clark, the most exciting player in basketball last year.

I saw someone on a youtube clip comment say angel reese is more famous than any current wnba player, surprised to see most agreed. I'd say more known than her are breanna stewart, candace parker, a'ja, taurasi, griner, ionescu. In college, paige bueckers. Maybe caitlin clark, the most exciting player in basketball last year.

Angel Reese is a lot more active on social media , that is what they are trying to say. Most her fame came in the last 12 months

Speaking of Angel : her game has holes, but i think she can be a Dennis Rodman like defender and rebounder in the WNBA . With the proper work ethic

I need my boo A’ja to get a stylist. She always look like she grabbed clothes off of the clearance rack.

Get those Blade sunglasses the **** outta here. Just swaggerless :smh:

Back
Top Bottom