Women's sized Jordans? UPDATE 12/2/2014 - JB Extends Womens Sizes to a SZ 11 WMNS

Should bigger sizes in Women's Jordans be released again?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
The Fuschia 4's are sitting so I will probly cop later when they go on for a cheaper price. The FTLOTG 7's and Valentine's 4's are mine though. I look forward to those cops.

The Fuschia 4's are sitting so I will probly cop later when they go on for a cheaper price. The FTLOTG 7's and Valentine's 4's are mine though. I look forward to those cops.

This is also my thinking for these IV's and some other GS releases. I'm beginning to see Nike is still testing the market for these extended sizes and there are plenty available (how it should be). Unless it's a must have that I feel might sell out or I want to wear immediately I will be also waiting a few weeks for the sales.

The Pearl 4's I need on RD though. Those are dope. I hope it's not too many dudes going for them.

Release dates:

February 7

FTLOG GS 7's 

February 14

Jordan 4 Pearl/Bone Color

I believe $140 is the standard price for most GS this year.

Yeah. I've got her a few pair of Jordans too big and I save them for her to grow into them. She's had these and the OG black 5s. Both were $20 a pair. She's still in PS sizes thats why they're so cheap. I stop in there a few times a month to see whats going on. 

Ok I need to go for my daughters at least to the Nike Outlet
Yeah. I've got her a few pair of Jordans too big and I save them for her to grow into them. She's had these and the OG black 5s. Both were $20 a pair. She's still in PS sizes thats why they're so cheap. I stop in there a few times a month to see whats going on. 

Ok I need to go for my daughters at least to the Nike Outlet
Yeah you definitely need to do a check every 2 weeks if you can. I have no problem checking weekly since I'm only 2 miles from a Nike Outlet. I have no problem getting them big and having her grow into them. Saves time and money. 

I can't wait for the FTLOTG 7's and the Pearl 4's
happy.gif
Pearl 4's won't be in GS Extended sizes. Bummer. I'll be saving my $ in February.

Thx! I couldn't rest so I did some twitter/eBay searching last night and saw they do. I appreciate the help. Now I'm debating if I should wait for the price to drop or get them on RD. They're actually dope so I don't wanna miss out on them. I'm just wondering if they'll sit a bit b/c of everything else dropping that day for ASW.

yes they are. they will be going up to a 9.5. I don't see why they wouldn't be. They are a GS only release.

I'm wondering the same thing. I know Fuschia 4's are sitting but idk about those Pearl 4's or the FTLOTG 7's.
It's such a gamble.  If they're released as widely as the Fuschia 4's they might sit.  It seems the dudes are 50/50 on these. Some think they're fruity and some dont. Tbh the only people who will make them sell out is the dudes who like them.  It's just I think and hope they'll be majorly overshadowed.

IDK about the Pearl 4's, rumored retail is supposed to be $180 now, such a high price. I just may worry about the FTLOTG 7's for now...

Back
Top Bottom