Women's sized Jordans? UPDATE 12/2/2014 - JB Extends Womens Sizes to a SZ 11 WMNS

Should bigger sizes in Women's Jordans be released again?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
IDK about the Pearl 4's, rumored retail is supposed to be $180 now, such a high price. I just may worry about the FTLOTG 7's for now...

Lol where'd you hear that? I think that price is doubtful. GS shoes sit at $140. If they priced them at $180 they'd become monuments. Most people think the pearls are ugly.

EDIT: You're right. Nike really has lost their minds. Aint nobody in their right mind paying $180 retail for some GS kicks.
http://sneakernews.com/2015/02/04/air-jordan-4-gg-pearl-arriving-retailers/

Last edited:
Yeah I'm just not a fan of the huge price jump after being used to GS pricing.

I can't see myself paying almost 2 bills for a Jordan retro for retail.

Think I will skip most of this wms line. It's just too pricey.

That price increase is going to turn alot of people off but you know the hypebeasts will feast on them and be SOL.

Yeah I'm just not a fan of the huge price jump after being used to GS pricing.

I can't see myself paying almost 2 bills for a Jordan retro for retail.

Think I will skip most of this wms line. It's just too pricey.
I didnt know you were a female.  But yeah, I couldn't fit the old GS sizing b/c I wear a 10 wmns, but I do remember the old Wmns J's and the prices weren't this high...they were closer to the old GS prices.

That price increase is going to turn alot of people off but you know the hypebeasts will feast on them and be SOL.
Yup. In the end I'm just going to wait for these things to go on sale or just pass on them. I'm not down with remastered prices. I'm willing to sit it out.

I get this alot. Actually prefer it this way though. If people assume I'm male I get taken alot more seriously instead of weird/unwanted attention. Win-win.
Haha. I should've guessed that by your sig and those GS sizes.  Makes sense now.  On NT I actually prefer people know I'm a female.  I like representing for the few of us on here.  I like the fact that we can be women and still love kicks.  It's funny though-the natural assumption is if you like kicks you must be male. Crushing stereotypes since the 80s....
wink.gif

Easy cop today from Nike.com
Glad you got them!
Every single GS extended release has been easy this year so far. The only one that MAY be difficult are the Mint X's and definitely the Citrus lows.

does anyuone know how or where the pearl four gs are being released. Since my girl wants those shoes badly

NDC most likely. I think the $180 price tag will make them easier to grab.

Pearl IV's actually seem to be pretty sought after.

I don't know how many people will be still be serious after considering the price tag though. :lol:

We shall see!

Pearl IV's actually seem to be pretty sought after.

I don't know how many people will be still be serious after considering the price tag though. :lol:

We shall see!

Yeah. I don't know how many GSers wanna pay $180 when so many other shoes are dropping. Now if Nike has them actually for $140 I'm ready. That's what I'm secretly hoping. The pearls are nice but I'm only seeing them selling out if they're in limited #s. Throw the limited tag and a few IG filters and people go crazy.

Pearl 4s coming out in these extended woems sizes?

Yup.

If the price tag goes down on the Pearls then I'll cop, if not, more money saved for me! Just glad I got the 7's.

Yeah I'm trying to ask some sellers on eBay now. All the vids I've seen so far are only the Chinese GM pairs and I saw a $160 and a $140 tag. Idk what to believe. LOL.

The link isn't working but it's a sole collector link.
Yeah I saw that too. It's weird b/c some of the boxes said $140 but now they're all saying $180 retail. Idk. It seems stupid to make a GS IV for $180 but maybe Nike is testing the waters.  Like I said if its $180 im on to the next kick. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom