Workwear, The NEW movement to move wit....ya dig?

I'm good.

Look like I'm working in the coal mines or somethin'.
smh.gif

I swear by my Carhartt jacket...

Straight black, no designs, no collaborations..Nothing. Just a damn good, warm jacket.

J131BLK%5B1%5D.jpg

Originally Posted by Sun Of Knowledge

Does it make me cool since I never stopped wearing my Carhartt, Dickies and Ben Davies?

Exactly I been wearing dickies since 96 .maybe its cause im one of the older members on here (27) but i stopped keeping up with trends along time ago and just stuck to what was affordable, comfortable and timeless. U reach a certain point where u start buying clothes that u can actually wear for some years instead of a few months. Trends always expire in a brief period.I I found its best stick to whats timeless for longevity.
QFT. I'm 24 (going on 25 in Feb.) and I feel the same way. These trends have never really been my thing. I never understood why folks havebeen trippin over all these collabs and stuff just because they're limited. This stuff comes and goes and then you're stuck with this ugly hoody youcan't give away (i.e. Dead Serious hoody, etc.). I'll stick with the nice, simple stuff that looks great and STAYS great over time. Also,

I really don't like the look much. Some pieces look dope but the rest is
sick.gif

Am I the only one that finds the brands Carhart, Red Wing, and Dickies associated with the word "pieces" weird??

Most of that stuff posted is trash.

I've never stopped liking Carhartt, even though I don't currently own any. I will probably cop another one of these though...

J131BLK%5B1%5D.jpg
or

U reach a certain point where u start buying clothes that u can actually wear for some years instead of a few months.

exactly

well carhartt has always been hot to me, and the hood agrees, its not anything new, ive been wearing my carhartt jackets / hoodies for like 10 years. not a newtrend.

that other vintage crap is a no go IMO tho

black carhartt hooded jacket x carhartt black beanie x nike boots >> your life

Originally Posted by Yoda

I swear by my Carhartt jacket...

Straight black, no designs, no collaborations..Nothing. Just a damn good, warm jacket.

J131BLK%5B1%5D.jpg

there it is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[jeezy] ALL...I NEED [/jeezy]

the kids standing in the hundreds store lines are licking their chops reading this post and getting their workwear game on.

carhartt is hood approved, always has always will be, when this work wear trend starts picking up steam expect the carhartt to get a serious new boost ofhype..like when jerseys took over....it was always a cool item, then it got blown in outerspace.

My boys have been rocking carhartt for years. Back when I didn't know what it was and we were in HS I asked what they were wearing. The reply was"Carhartt. Its real thick and nice and its the only brand in fred meyer with no security tags on it."

I really hope that this isn't a trend. I'm still going to wear Dickies and Carhartt. I swear by these brands and clothes. Gone through war with them.

Back
Top Bottom