World Ending May 21 2011??!!!! Judgement Day?!!!!

see why so many people are talking about the world ending on May 21, 2011.      

apocalypse.jpg

It turns out the theory comes down to two numerological proofs.

The first proof is based on Genesis 7:4, when God said to Noah: "Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made."

When God referred to seven days, he meant both seven days and seven thousand years, because "one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day." The flood occurred in 4990 BC. Seven thousand years later is 2011.

The second proof looks at the significance of the number of days between the Crucifixion and May 21, 2011.

There are 722,500 days between these dates. 722,500 is a significant number because it is composed of the significant numbers 5x10x17x5x10x17. Five signifies redemption; ten signifies completion; and 17 signifies heaven. The numbers represent the day of redemption (5) and the end of the Christian era (10) and the ascent to heaven (17) -- and these factors are doubled for added significance.

http://www.businessinside...d-of-world-may-21-2011-4

Do you think the world will end May 21, 2011?

I dont see nothing in my town with billboards saying the word in ending on the 21 of May or yahoo?!!!
laugh.gif
SMH!!!!
No more NT?!!!
eyes.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

see why so many people are talking about the world ending on May 21, 2011.      

apocalypse.jpg

It turns out the theory comes down to two numerological proofs.

The first proof is based on Genesis 7:4, when God said to Noah: "Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made."

When God referred to seven days, he meant both seven days and seven thousand years, because "one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day." The flood occurred in 4990 BC. Seven thousand years later is 2011.

The second proof looks at the significance of the number of days between the Crucifixion and May 21, 2011.

There are 722,500 days between these dates. 722,500 is a significant number because it is composed of the significant numbers 5x10x17x5x10x17. Five signifies redemption; ten signifies completion; and 17 signifies heaven. The numbers represent the day of redemption (5) and the end of the Christian era (10) and the ascent to heaven (17) -- and these factors are doubled for added significance.

http://www.businessinside...d-of-world-may-21-2011-4

Do you think the world will end May 21, 2011?

I dont see nothing in my town with billboards saying the word in ending on the 21 of May or yahoo?!!!
laugh.gif
SMH!!!!
No more NT?!!!
eyes.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
at these idiots. I just read a story yesterday talking about one man who spent his $140k life savings because of this.

laugh.gif
at these idiots. I just read a story yesterday talking about one man who spent his $140k life savings because of this.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif

What he spend it on
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif

What he spend it on
nerd.gif

The return of Christ marks the begining of Judgement day. So maybe they're trying to say it begins on the 21st then ends Dec. 23, 2012.

Reguardless its all bogust.

The return of Christ marks the begining of Judgement day. So maybe they're trying to say it begins on the 21st then ends Dec. 23, 2012.

Reguardless its all bogust.

I know seriously! I was hearing the radio station, the first impact would be in Australia... SMH!!! I don't see anything here or the T.V. or the news paper!!!!
laugh.gif

I know seriously! I was hearing the radio station, the first impact would be in Australia... SMH!!! I don't see anything here or the T.V. or the news paper!!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

So if he's using that logic....wouldn't it have had to rain for 40,000 years??
Is he the type that thinks the earth is only 10,000 years old?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Stupid Believers! SMH!!!! Dont know what else to predict?...

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Stupid Believers! SMH!!!! Dont know what else to predict?...

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

GOD exists... now whether they found him and are attempting to kill him behind the scenes. the world only time will tell. there's a war going on between the Devil and GOD it seems like The Devil knows a little too much to be claiming to be GOD

GOD exists... now whether they found him and are attempting to kill him behind the scenes. the world only time will tell. there's a war going on between the Devil and GOD it seems like The Devil knows a little too much to be claiming to be GOD

only in america can you profit over this stupidity and if the world ends before memorial day BBQ's im going to be highly upset

only in america can you profit over this stupidity and if the world ends before memorial day BBQ's im going to be highly upset

Back
Top Bottom