World Ending May 21 2011??!!!! Judgement Day?!!!!

The coolest thing about this story is they already have the perfect cop out. The main preacher that started all this has stated that if he is still here on Sunday that simply means he wasn't saved.
laugh.gif

Also the 21st is just judgement day, everyone who is still here on Sunday gets to experience 4 months of rapture and the real end wont be sometime until October.

At this point i'm almost expecting a mass suicide on saturday. We'll see, but i cant believe a bunch of people wanna experience the rapture right after heavenly father denied their access to the pearly gates.

The coolest thing about this story is they already have the perfect cop out. The main preacher that started all this has stated that if he is still here on Sunday that simply means he wasn't saved.
laugh.gif

Also the 21st is just judgement day, everyone who is still here on Sunday gets to experience 4 months of rapture and the real end wont be sometime until October.

At this point i'm almost expecting a mass suicide on saturday. We'll see, but i cant believe a bunch of people wanna experience the rapture right after heavenly father denied their access to the pearly gates.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

laugh.gif

Dying with honor > Dying like a coward.
So...

Judgement day/ end of religion(s)

Oct. 21st, 2011/ end of the..world/humanity??

2012-2013/ solar storms = extinction of humanity?? 

Any day now/ expecting "the BIG one" to shake us down to rubble.. 
alien.gif

Not a damn left to give.. 
tired.gif

laugh.gif

So...

alien.gif

tired.gif

We all going to hell so its whatever.
Its mad long but i watched the whole thing

We all going to hell so its whatever.
Its mad long but i watched the whole thing

Originally Posted by lyricist343

laugh.gif

At this point i'm almost expecting a mass suicide on saturday.
We'll see, but i cant believe a bunch of people wanna experience the rapture right after heavenly father denied their access to the pearly gates.
So...

alien.gif

tired.gif

You completely lost me hombre. Who in the hell was talkin about dying with honor or like a coward
laugh.gif

All im sayin is there is about to be a lot of bummed out people when they wake up sunday to realize they havent been saved
alien.gif

On the other hand im glad Jesus waited until this time period to come back. With electronics as advanced as they are now when this guy returns from the dead someone somewhere is going to have a cell phone with recording capabilities and is going to record the whole thing. Should be on youtube within minutes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lyricist343

laugh.gif

At this point i'm almost expecting a mass suicide on saturday.
We'll see, but i cant believe a bunch of people wanna experience the rapture right after heavenly father denied their access to the pearly gates.
So...

alien.gif

tired.gif

You completely lost me hombre. Who in the hell was talkin about dying with honor or like a coward
laugh.gif

All im sayin is there is about to be a lot of bummed out people when they wake up sunday to realize they havent been saved
alien.gif

On the other hand im glad Jesus waited until this time period to come back. With electronics as advanced as they are now when this guy returns from the dead someone somewhere is going to have a cell phone with recording capabilities and is going to record the whole thing. Should be on youtube within minutes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GOD created the universe... Jesus is Lord and Lord is GOD right?

i assume if he came back this would be something to talk about ...

GOD created the universe... Jesus is Lord and Lord is GOD right?

i assume if he came back this would be something to talk about ...

I saw on the news that this dude in NYC put his entire life savings into advertisements and signs that he put around the city and on the subways, saying that the end of the world is May 21st, 2011.

Dude is gonna wake up on Sunday, May 22nd, 2011 and off himself.

I saw on the news that this dude in NYC put his entire life savings into advertisements and signs that he put around the city and on the subways, saying that the end of the world is May 21st, 2011.

Dude is gonna wake up on Sunday, May 22nd, 2011 and off himself.

I actually saw that SAME SIGN in the front yard of a neighbor on my street. I drove by like SMH %*% is that?

I live in NYC

I actually saw that SAME SIGN in the front yard of a neighbor on my street. I drove by like SMH %*% is that?

I live in NYC

Back
Top Bottom