World Ending May 21 2011??!!!! Judgement Day?!!!!

^^Here's how I see it

I just don't believe him because as a spiritual person, I feel like I've done my part to be the best I could be on this earth.

all that aside, I don't believe it primarily because he was wrong about this before. Yes, he may be right, but I feel as though his perk of having access to viral marketing and the spread of social networking have created a fear of something that might not happen.

Also, let's say he is right: what comes out of that? It's not to say it's an awareness of a Macy's sale, were talking about the END OF THE WORLD. If he was to be right about that, what are you telling people to use with this information? The Lord has his judgement already, if today is today, there's probably a limited number of things you could do with this information.

Finally, let's say he's wrong: Then what? He would have disrupted the religous belief base in so many believers that it will cause people to completely denounce religion as a whole. There's a potential detriment if he's wrong about this.

With all that said. We wait.

it's always the minority that speaks the loudest
tired.gif

like some said Jesus said no one knows when the world is going to end. Heck Rapture doesn't appear in the Bible.

Every Biblical scholar and head of church is against this guy because it's against scripture. treating the Bible like it's some secret code book
roll.gif

another scam artist just like Phelps
30t6p3b.gif

it's always the minority that speaks the loudest
tired.gif

like some said Jesus said no one knows when the world is going to end. Heck Rapture doesn't appear in the Bible.

Every Biblical scholar and head of church is against this guy because it's against scripture. treating the Bible like it's some secret code book
roll.gif

another scam artist just like Phelps
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

^^Here's how I see it

I just don't believe him because as a spiritual person, I feel like I've done my part to be the best I could be on this earth.

all that aside, I don't believe it primarily because he was wrong about this before. Yes, he may be right, but I feel as though his perk of having access to viral marketing and the spread of social networking have created a fear of something that might not happen.

Also, let's say he is right: what comes out of that? It's not to say it's an awareness of a Macy's sale, were talking about the END OF THE WORLD. If he was to be right about that, what are you telling people to use with this information? The Lord has his judgement already, if today is today, there's probably a limited number of things you could do with this information.

Finally, let's say he's wrong: Then what? He would have disrupted the religous belief base in so many believers that it will cause people to completely denounce religion as a whole. There's a potential detriment if he's wrong about this.

I like how you acknowledged that.. Today could be the end of a lot of religious faiths.. Truth in fact. 
pimp.gif

Now back to waiting..

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

^^Here's how I see it

I like how you acknowledged that.. Today could be the end of a lot of religious faiths.. Truth in fact. 
pimp.gif

Now back to waiting..

Back
Top Bottom