World Ending May 21 2011??!!!! Judgement Day?!!!!

I'll be eating some good German food and drinking some German beer at 6pm. No better way to go out, IMO.

I'll be eating some good German food and drinking some German beer at 6pm. No better way to go out, IMO.

roll.gif
at ya'll thinking this is gonna happen

the weather is kind of weird today too, clouds keep thickening up and all of a sudden it gets sunny. it been like this the whole day in NY

the weather is kind of weird today too, clouds keep thickening up and all of a sudden it gets sunny. it been like this the whole day in NY

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

OMGZ! Natural weather patternz!

OMGZ! Natural weather patternz!

I ain't gonna front like that $@!+ is not freaking me out
roll.gif

I ain't gonna front like that $@!+ is not freaking me out
roll.gif

Im hopefully gonna b at miami food trucks in ft lauderdale when this pops off...o well, ill be going down with my face stuffed with madd good food.

Im hopefully gonna b at miami food trucks in ft lauderdale when this pops off...o well, ill be going down with my face stuffed with madd good food.

smh people have been predicting random dates for raptures for decades. We can blame the advancement of media and technology for why so many people are believing this now

smh people have been predicting random dates for raptures for decades. We can blame the advancement of media and technology for why so many people are believing this now

Originally Posted by TheGhostofCharlesOakley

Thank Macho Man For Canceling The Rapture 
pimp.gif

tumblr_llk29cxO381qaj4bxo1_500.jpg

LMAO!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
Damn, i just woke up to this pic... 5:41 am over here. *DEAD*
laugh.gif
So it's over?